Shoutbox

individual notify even while busy - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: individual notify even while busy (/showthread.php?tid=31132)

individual notify even while busy by VuDu on 09-08-2004 at 12:55 PM

hey,
is there a way that i can turn the notify events for individual contacts or groups on so that i can be alerted when the do anything while im busy?

exemple: i have a group with a couple of friends and im watching a movie (status busy) and i dont give a shit for the rest of the 150 contacts but i want to know when any of those 2 friends come online or whatever they do.

for what i can tell, the only thing we can individually personalise is the sound events for loggin in and out. the display notification when im busy works for everyone.
is there any trick or can u add an "alerts on while busy" option to use that feature individually like the sound events?

thanks ;)

RE: individual notify even while busy by Plik on 09-09-2004 at 08:35 PM

You can set up notifications per contact in plus,
To set a notification for a certain contact,
just right click on them in the contact list->Go to Messinger PLus! extras->Click notifications.
There you can set indivdual notifications for if thay sign in, gon offline, or change status.
I dont know if this is what you wanted but its the best i can think of

RE: individual notify even while busy by VuDu on 09-10-2004 at 03:37 PM

well at least it gave me an answer, not bad for an unwanted double post ;)

u didn't understand what i said...
yes i said that i know what u have on your post. what i want to know is if there's or there might be an option to make the "show alerts when status is set to busy" work for individual contacts or groups and not for the whole list.

the example i gave should've cleared that out