Shoutbox

Suggestion: Mobile Notifier - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Suggestion: Mobile Notifier (/showthread.php?tid=31244)

Suggestion: Mobile Notifier by G0DRY on 09-11-2004 at 02:52 AM

I've always wanted to be able to be notified with a message sent to my mobile device whenever some of my contacts came online or changed their status. I kept looking for a plugin that could do such a thing, but unfortunately could not find one. Any of you know of a plugin that is able to do that or if it is even possible?

Thanks!

RE: Suggestion: Mobile Notifier by CookieRevised on 09-11-2004 at 07:40 AM

There isn't a plugin for this, because it highly depends on your mobile operator, the country you live in, if you have a online mobile service you're subscribed to, etc...

There is only 1 specific plugin for that that someone has made for himself for his own mobile operator, country, etc... It will not work for others... search the forum as this has been discussed before ;)...

RE: Suggestion: Mobile Notifier by michael_m91 on 09-11-2004 at 07:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by G0DRY
I've always wanted to be able to be notified with a message sent to my mobile device whenever some of my contacts came online or changed their status. I kept looking for a plugin that could do such a thing, but unfortunately could not find one. Any of you know of a plugin that is able to do that or if it is even possible?

Thanks!

It's been suggested to Plus here - Messenger Plus MOBILE SUGGESTION