Shoutbox

Anyone here who still remembers my MSN Messenger Tab Browser??? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Anyone here who still remembers my MSN Messenger Tab Browser??? (/showthread.php?tid=31257)

Anyone here who still remembers my MSN Messenger Tab Browser??? by crank on 09-11-2004 at 12:53 PM

Well if you do (Y) if you don't (Y).

Well here's the story:
NEW VERSION!!!! :|

MSNBrowser v0.21 is released.:)

I was able to make the frame you brows with bigger and made the bar smaller.
( check out the english version: http://users.skynet.be/crank/msnbrowser/EN/msnbrowser.htm )

Click here to view the TabMgr Settings.;)

I provided everything in that file including direct links to the other languages.

Wel tell me what you think...

RE: Anyone here who still remembers my MSN Messenger Tab Browser??? by benjyrama on 09-11-2004 at 05:15 PM

Hey, can u just upload the files to this thread cos msnfanatic is down, at least for me

RE: RE: Anyone here who still remembers my MSN Messenger Tab Browser??? by crank on 09-17-2004 at 05:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by benjyrama
Hey, can u just upload the files to this thread cos msnfanatic is down, at least for me

:$ Upload... it only works with TabMgr and that works for me...
RE: Anyone here who still remembers my MSN Messenger Tab Browser??? by GaZ on 09-17-2004 at 06:42 PM

which thread, i can post the files for you while the forums are down..

RE: Anyone here who still remembers my MSN Messenger Tab Browser??? by tomfletcherman on 09-19-2004 at 06:35 PM

What does this thing do exactly?

RE: Anyone here who still remembers my MSN Messenger Tab Browser??? by CookieRevised on 09-19-2004 at 07:01 PM

It is just a small browser inside msn messenger inside one of the tabs (with TabServ you can costumize your tabs)....

There is however already an excellent one since a very long time: see here for detailed post or here for the browser...

But nevertheless, it can't hurt to let people choose, isn't it?