Shoutbox

SUGGESTION: block - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: SUGGESTION: block (/showthread.php?tid=31477)

SUGGESTION: block by megamuff on 09-14-2004 at 12:03 AM

i'd like to suggest a feature to be able to block messages from people, returning them the error that says their message was undeliverable. msn messenger currently can not do that.

dont turn this into a yes it can thread/arguement, because we all know it cant, even if you dont want to admit it. any following arguements i will ignore. no matter how pursuasive you try desperately to make your post appear. *looks at a specific someone*

RE: SUGGESTION: block by saralk on 09-14-2004 at 08:04 AM

I suggested a feature like that before, but they said that it can't be done, you could try sending them a /me command

RE: SUGGESTION: block by Chrono on 09-14-2004 at 09:43 AM

quote:
Originally posted by saralk
I suggested a feature like that before, but they said that it can't be done, you could try sending them a /me command
that wouldnt work at all ^o)
RE: SUGGESTION: block by FrozernFire on 09-14-2004 at 11:01 AM

wat does a /me command got to do wif this? lol. but this makes it looks like an error for the sender.

RE: SUGGESTION: block by lhunath on 09-14-2004 at 11:27 AM

It could work... If your client denies a connection to the MSN Messenger server when the connection is one to a specific contact, that means no connection will be established and the message will not be delivered, resulting in a real "cannot be deliviered" error.