Shoutbox

how do i use the windowblinds themes - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: how do i use the windowblinds themes (/showthread.php?tid=31510)

how do i use the windowblinds themes by irish_king on 09-14-2004 at 04:49 PM

i have windows xp sp2 and the theme patch by neowin, now how do i use the themes?

RE: how do i use the windowblinds themes by bach_m on 09-14-2004 at 09:06 PM

the theme patch by neowin is for StyleXP, not windowblinds.

RE: how do i use the windowblinds themes by irish_king on 09-14-2004 at 09:07 PM

how do i use the themes?
isn't there a patch for windowblinds?

RE: how do i use the windowblinds themes by lizard.boy on 09-14-2004 at 11:37 PM

yes but thats illegal because it is a patch getting around a shareware program, not your windows skin engine.

RE: how do i use the windowblinds themes by JaymachRalTir on 09-15-2004 at 02:19 PM

I'm using WindowBlinds 4.4 on XP SP2 and it works fine....no need for a patch....version 4.3 was working fine as well before they updated to 4.4

RE: how do i use the windowblinds themes by irish_king on 09-15-2004 at 02:25 PM

but it makes my computer run very slow, and i read that people said that with the theme patch it makes your computer run faster, because it doesn't have the windowblinds program running in the background.

RE: how do i use the windowblinds themes by bach_m on 09-15-2004 at 07:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by irish_king

but it makes my computer run very slow, and i read that people said that with the theme patch it makes your computer run faster, because it doesn't have the windowblinds program running in the background.

Windowblinds can't be done with a patch. It uses its own skinning engine.

StyleXP, however,m CAN be done with a patch, since it uses the built in WINXP system