Shoutbox

i havea file and i wanna share it with a buddy - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: i havea file and i wanna share it with a buddy (/showthread.php?tid=31590)

i havea file and i wanna share it with a buddy by Purity on 09-16-2004 at 09:11 AM

i havea file and i wanna share it with a buddy that, its a huge DVD, and i want her to see it.....is there an easy way of getting it to her, i tried setting up FTP, but i dunno how that works and i unno wat im doin' and i figure it would be good if she just typed in an addresss and it downloaded automatically

RE: i havea file and i wanna share it with a buddy by Chrono on 09-16-2004 at 09:14 AM

well u can upload it somewhere to one of the thousands of sites that give u free webspace :)

RE: i havea file and i wanna share it with a buddy by saralk on 09-16-2004 at 12:46 PM

but if its a DVD, then I dont think any free ftp server would allow it.

Get some software and rip it onto DivX. Then send it.

RE: i havea file and i wanna share it with a buddy by .blade// on 09-16-2004 at 01:56 PM

* .blade// wishes noname22 luck in finding space for a 4 gig file

you coulda allow for a direct transfer through P2P software like KaZaA Lite or the torrent network (valid tracker required)

RE: i havea file and i wanna share it with a buddy by Purity on 09-16-2004 at 05:41 PM

alrighty.....