Shoutbox

problem while playin somethin in fullscreen - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: problem while playin somethin in fullscreen (/showthread.php?tid=31618)

problem while playin somethin in fullscreen by Lonewolf2004 on 09-16-2004 at 10:25 PM

okay, here is my problem.

i play alot of movies/games on my pc. And when i enable the "personalised status" then start a game/movie in fullscren and a contact wants to chat with me, the game/movie window gets minimized (or restored) and the conversation window pops-up.

i don't want that!! i want the conversation window pops-down to the taskbar without botherin me at all. is there a way to change to that behavior?.

Thanks.

RE: problem while playin somethin in fullscreen by Weyzza on 09-16-2004 at 10:29 PM

In MSN Messenger, Tools/Options/Show me as "Busy" when blahblahblah

In Personalised Status, use "Busy" instead of "Away"

RE: problem while playin somethin in fullscreen by Lonewolf2004 on 09-16-2004 at 10:50 PM

thanks for yer reply, but it didn't work for me!

the conversation window popsup as normal (and i see it when it popsup, and its really annoyin especially playin a game :( ) . i just want it to pops-down minimized to the taskbar.

RE: problem while playin somethin in fullscreen by Chrono on 09-16-2004 at 11:18 PM

it doesnt show the popus when u are busy, thats how MSN should behave normally :undecided:

RE: problem while playin somethin in fullscreen by Lonewolf2004 on 09-17-2004 at 12:16 AM

i restarted the pc and now it works as i wanted, BUT it doesn't send the auto-message !??

RE: problem while playin somethin in fullscreen by matty on 09-17-2004 at 12:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Lonewolf2004
i restarted the pc and now it works as i wanted, BUT it doesn't send the auto-message !??
In order to send the automessage Plus! needs to bring the window up in order to set it. There is no other way. So unfortunatly there is no way around it, just sign off Messenger.