Shoutbox

Burning Music CD - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Burning Music CD (/showthread.php?tid=31653)

Burning Music CD by DJeX on 09-18-2004 at 03:59 AM

I make my own songs on the computer in a program called Fruity Loops. I burnt my songs on a CD and when I played them in my sterio it sounded like crap. Instruments were louder than others and it just did not sound right. But when they were played in the computer they sound excelent. Now this happends to all my CD's I burn. Even the songs off the internet sometimes. It's not my CD Burner because I just got a new one and it use to happen with my old one too. I'm buring the songs in mp3 format, would wav be better? and all the songs are at 125 bitrate.

Is there any way to get like a "What you hear is what you get" CD burner program or Burner?

I need these songs to burn right, I'm showing them next week.

RE: Burning Music CD by Hank on 09-18-2004 at 05:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by DJeX
I make my own songs on the computer in a program called Fruity Loops. I burnt my songs on a CD and when I played them in my sterio it sounded like crap. Instruments were louder than others and it just did not sound right. But when they were played in the computer they sound excelent. Now this happends to all my CD's I burn. Even the songs off the internet sometimes. It's not my CD Burner because I just got a new one and it use to happen with my old one too. I'm buring the songs in mp3 format, would wav be better? and all the songs are at 125 bitrate.

Is there any way to get like a "What you hear is what you get" CD burner program or Burner?

I need these songs to burn right, I'm showing them next week.

why dont you try out Nero6? does a Great job of Burning Music an anything else

RE: Burning Music CD by Dan0208 on 09-18-2004 at 07:38 AM

You should try musicmatch jukebox. (http://www.musicmatch.com) All you have to do is put all your songs in a playlist in the order or arrangement you want. then press burn at the bottom of the player and it will convert the songs from mp3 to the format playable in any stereo. I have never had any problems with it in making custom cds from mp3's so maybe it can help you too.

RE: Burning Music CD by ^_^ on 09-26-2004 at 02:59 AM

When you choose recording speed, choose 8x or less.. if you choose  a speed greater than 8x the songs will sound like crap

RE: Burning Music CD by Mike on 09-26-2004 at 05:07 AM

Do you hear the same when you play them from cd?

RE: Burning Music CD by TGG on 09-26-2004 at 04:32 PM

i downloaded the demo for it, and every time i try to play a song it comes out all jumpy :undecided:

RE: Burning Music CD by Club17 on 09-27-2004 at 08:52 AM

Clean the len of CD player's stereo & burn your CD's at 4X.