Shoutbox

Plugin help - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Plugin help (/showthread.php?tid=31664)

Plugin help by I7aNnyCo0l_ on 09-18-2004 at 11:36 AM

Hey,

I downloaded some new plugins for messenger plus, some new sounds, how can listen to them in a conversation? they're not with the original sounds, should they be?

RE: Plugin help by Choli on 09-18-2004 at 12:12 PM

You need a plugin called audiator to use those sounds. Do you have it? Make sure you've installed it and configure it to use those sounds. Then you'll be able to hear them.

RE: Plugin help by TGG on 09-18-2004 at 12:45 PM

If you already have audiator installed, the sounds should be in the plugins section.

The other person needs to have the sounds aswell  to hear them though

RE: Plugin help by I7aNnyCo0l_ on 09-19-2004 at 05:23 PM

ok, i have a audiator, still cant seem to get the sounds in a convertsation :S any advice?

RE: Plugin help by saralk on 09-19-2004 at 05:41 PM

both people need the plugin, and the sound file for it to work

RE: Plugin help by Choli on 09-19-2004 at 05:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by I7aNnyCo0l_
ok, i have a audiator, still cant seem to get the sounds in a convertsation :S any advice?
you have to add them first. did you do that? do you get any error?
RE: Plugin help by TGG on 09-19-2004 at 05:52 PM

Did it come with an installer?
If not, then where did you you put the files?
If so, are you sure it installed to the correct drive?

RE: Plugin help by I7aNnyCo0l_ on 09-19-2004 at 08:23 PM

Yes it came with a installer, i think i installed it properly because i can now see it in the plug-ins menu, when the other person has the audiator as well, how do i actually send the sounds in a conversation?

RE: Plugin help by Choli on 09-19-2004 at 08:35 PM

True, you've installed it properly if it's in the plugins menu. Now you have to add your own sounds so the plugins can use them. Is there in that menu any entry that says configure or add sounds ro similar? try to use it.

RE: Plugin help by I7aNnyCo0l_ on 09-20-2004 at 09:22 PM

I can get a configure options list up but when i try to load sounds into it it says something along the line of the file is corrupt, anyway, the audiator already has some default sounds in it i can use for the time being, in a conversation in messenger how do i send the sounds i have?

RE: Plugin help by RaceProUK on 09-21-2004 at 07:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by I7aNnyCo0l_
Yes it came with a installer, i think i installed it properly because i can now see it in the plug-ins menu, when the other person has the audiator as well, how do i actually send the sounds in a conversation?
Are you talking about Audiator or another plugin here? If you're talking about another plugin, then I could help (it's likely to be one of mine ;)).
RE: Plugin help by I7aNnyCo0l_ on 09-23-2004 at 01:40 PM

Hey, i have now actually figured out how to use the audiator, ty for all your help

RE: Plugin help by Grandfinale on 09-24-2004 at 03:45 AM

Ya I need some help with plugins

usually I wudn't , but this whole Messenger Plus thing is new

I installed it, audaitor and another sound plugin, and how do I add the sounds to the msn convo?

I know people said about configure, 17annycool, how did u do it? Im stuck

RE: Plugin help by I7aNnyCo0l_ on 09-24-2004 at 01:15 PM

Lol, what am i now? mr. answer? dw, ill help as much as i can...those other guys know more about it than i do though...what version audiator are you running? version 3?

RE: Plugin help by TGG on 09-24-2004 at 05:34 PM

in the plugins menu, it should be under the sound pack you installed i.e monty python, red dwarf, e.t.c