Shoutbox

Problem Chat Logs Please! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Problem Chat Logs Please! (/showthread.php?tid=31712)

Problem Chat Logs Please! by Attilio4 on 09-19-2004 at 02:08 PM

In French :

Bonjour,
voila j'ai un petit problème concernant le dossier "chat logs".
Dans les options de messenger plus!, j'ai choisi l'option "créer un dossier chaque mois pour tous les fichiers". Donc, normalement, chaque mois, il doit créer un dossier "nom du mois" et mettre toutes les conversation dans ce dossier. Mais le problème chez moi c'est qu'il ne le fait plus! Donc je sais pas pourquoi il me fait ça!? comment lui dire d'archiver les conversations chaque mois? Cette option a déjà été mise depuis longtemps, j'ai essayer de réinstaller Messenger plus, sans résultats. Et j'ai meme réinstaller MSN Messenger! J'ai vu ça tout d'un coup! J'avais pas changer d'version! Qu'ai je fais?

Merci de m'aider. ;-)

In English (translation) :

Hello,

I have a small problem concerning the folder "chat logs". In the options of messenger plus!, I chose the option "to create a folder each month for all the files". Therefore, normally, each month, it must create a file "name of the months" and put all the conversations in this folder. But the problem at home it is that it does not do it any more! Thus I do not know why it does that to me!? how to say to him to folder the conversations each month? This option was already put for a long time, I have to try to reinstall Messenger plus, without results. And I have same to reinstall MSN Messenger! I saw that very blow! I did not have to change version! What do I have make?

Thank you to help me. ;-)

Version MSN Messenger 6.2
Version Messenger Plus 3.01.94
Version Windows XP

RE: Problem Chat Logs Please! by Choli on 09-19-2004 at 10:04 PM

do you have enabled the option archieve logs? and do you save your logs? *-)

RE: Problem Chat Logs Please! by Attilio4 on 09-19-2004 at 10:10 PM

yes it's enabled. and the logs saved! the file of the conversations included a lot of months! :(

RE: Problem Chat Logs Please! by Patchou on 09-19-2004 at 10:44 PM

With some luck, version 3.20 will sove this problem :)

RE: Problem Chat Logs Please! by Attilio4 on 09-19-2004 at 10:47 PM

is it a bug of msg plus 3.01.94?? some people have that problem? :o

RE: Problem Chat Logs Please! by brian on 09-19-2004 at 10:48 PM

Si jamais tu comprends pas l'anglais :P

Messenger Plus! 3.20 est sortie, Donc cette probleme existe plus, Pour telecharger Messenger Plus! 3.20

http://www.msgplus.net