Shoutbox

Reordering the plugins in the plugins list... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Reordering the plugins in the plugins list... (/showthread.php?tid=31715)

Reordering the plugins in the plugins list... by riahc4 on 09-19-2004 at 03:00 PM

When i click the Plugin menu in the Plus menu they are in a random order. How do i reorder them so i can choose which i want on top and on the bottom and in between thanks

RE: Reordering the plugins in the plugins list... by Choli on 09-19-2004 at 03:03 PM

You can't do that. Anyway, the order doesn't matter (well, in fact I think that that is the order in which the plugins will be called; however why would you want to modify it?)

RE: Reordering the plugins in the plugins list... by Millenium_edition on 09-19-2004 at 03:23 PM

maybe an alphabetical sort would be nice ;) ?

RE: Reordering the plugins in the plugins list... by riahc4 on 09-19-2004 at 03:58 PM

You cant do that? i thought u could........

Well i would like to order it myself because there are some i dont use that often and other i do (the config options i mean) i would be nice....

RE: Reordering the plugins in the plugins list... by Choli on 09-19-2004 at 04:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by riahc4
Well i would like to order it myself because there are some i dont use that often and other i do (the config options i mean) i would be nice....
mmm *-)I still don't get the point. Just select the one you want and configure it. The order doesn't matter.... (and if you have too many plugins, don¡t be lazy and scroll the bar :P)
RE: Reordering the plugins in the plugins list... by CookieRevised on 09-19-2004 at 04:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
maybe an alphabetical sort would be nice ?
as far as I can tell it is sorted alphabeticly...

quote:
Originally posted by riahc4
Press the first letter of the name of the plugin you want to configure, the selection will jump to that plugin