Shoutbox

Any way to detect if someone closes your chat window?? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Any way to detect if someone closes your chat window?? (/showthread.php?tid=31815)

Any way to detect if someone closes your chat window?? by saintgtril on 09-21-2004 at 06:28 AM

Hi everyone,
  With regards to my subject, does anyone has any pointers on this??
  I curious to know if someone, the one that i initialize the conversation with, choose not to chat with me by closing my chat windows etc ....
I have some recollections on a thread stating a third party software/add on this.
   Any help will be appreciated. Thanks :)

RE: Any way to detect if someone closes your chat window?? by k776 on 09-21-2004 at 06:44 AM

a great tool called StuffPlugNG can do this. Search for it on these forums.

RE: Any way to detect if someone closes your chat window?? by lopardo on 09-21-2004 at 07:06 AM

A more complete solution is the OpenConvo plugin.

RE: Any way to detect if someone closes your chat window?? by saintgtril on 09-21-2004 at 08:32 AM

Thanks!! :D manage to get StuffPlug-NG installed. Saw that under the plug in under my msnplus. How do i get it to work? Searched through the offical website where i got StuffPlug-NG , but it does not tell me how to activate and seems like there is no response from the software telling me when the other party open or close the chat window.

Any help will be appreciated :)

RE: Any way to detect if someone closes your chat window?? by Vilkku on 09-21-2004 at 08:48 AM

If you have installed it correctly a config window will pop up when you start MSN again. It is also available under the Plugins meny on a conversation (Plus! - Plugins - StuffPlug-NG)

RE: Any way to detect if someone closes your chat window?? by BEWARE^^ on 09-21-2004 at 09:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by saintgtril
Thanks!! :D manage to get StuffPlug-NG installed. Saw that under the plug in under my msnplus. How do i get it to work?

Go to preferences >> plugins >> there you can select wich plugins you wanna use

quote:
Searched through the offical website where i got StuffPlug-NG , but it does not tell me how to activate

well you get an popup dialog when you use it at the first time and there you can select what options you wanna use

quote:
and seems like there is no response from the software telling me when the other party open

you only get a notification on the place where the other windows are shown

quote:
or close the chat window.

you see that in the chat window something like "person has left the conversation"

RE: Any way to detect if someone closes your chat window?? by Pyroteq on 09-21-2004 at 09:40 AM

Wheres the option for the window notifier in StuffPlugNG I downloaded it, I see

Enable Auto-Talkers (Whats this do...?)
Enalbe CE?DP Stealer
Enable Over sized DP's
Open hotmail in default browser

I enabled all these (Without the X next to them) But im not getting any notifications..

Windows ME.
Messenger Plus! 3.20.100
MSN Messenger  6.2.0137

RE: Any way to detect if someone closes your chat window?? by BEWARE^^ on 09-21-2004 at 10:10 AM

go to http://mess.be

and follow these steps ive made and btw there is a screeny to  how it suppost to look like

> MSN Messenger Downloads
>> MSN Messenger Plus! Extension Extras
>>> StuffPlug-NG 

RE: Any way to detect if someone closes your chat window?? by Pyroteq on 09-21-2004 at 10:45 AM

No wonder, i was using an old version