Shoutbox

What some people can do with Flash o.O - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: What some people can do with Flash o.O (/showthread.php?tid=31841)

What some people can do with Flash o.O by .blade// on 09-21-2004 at 05:49 PM

I just finished watching a Flash series teaser o.O Holy shit, some people have talent. Take a look at it....it reminds me of an anime show....it's really cool. I can't wait for them to finish it o.O Click the image or URL to view it. Warning: Lots of blood and gore:

[Image: 3698_lrgImage.jpg]

( http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/fallenteaser.html  )

RE: What some people can do with Flash o.O by Eljay on 09-21-2004 at 06:09 PM

:drool:
wow
that pwned all flash ive seen

RE: What some people can do with Flash o.O by Twan on 09-21-2004 at 06:24 PM

Yeah, we learn to work with flash on school (IT study or however to call in englisch:P) but i'm not as good as that :|

RE: What some people can do with Flash o.O by user27089 on 09-21-2004 at 07:59 PM

thats very impressive

RE: What some people can do with Flash o.O by Jeronimo on 09-21-2004 at 08:18 PM

I wonder how long it took to make just that trailer, let alone the full series that they intend to produce :P

Some people are very talented it seems :D

RE: What some people can do with Flash o.O by dotNorma on 09-21-2004 at 10:59 PM

Yah , I saw that too the first day it was released. (Contast Newgrounds visitor)

It is very nice , I tried to make a flash the other day and this is all I could make...

RE: What some people can do with Flash o.O by .blade// on 09-21-2004 at 11:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by NoName
Yah , I saw that too the first day it was released. (Contast Newgrounds visitor)

It is very nice , I tried to make a flash the other day and this is all I could make...

^o) this came out yesterday - it's far longer than the original one, which was basically her blowing up a car :P
RE: What some people can do with Flash o.O by paperless on 09-21-2004 at 11:28 PM

I didnt see that flash yet but till today the best flash site ive seen was the infinium labs ne it was or is very cool.

RE: What some people can do with Flash o.O by dotNorma on 09-21-2004 at 11:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blade

^o) this came out yesterday - it's far longer than the original one, which was basically her blowing up a car :P

It was submitted to newgrounds 09/13/2004 05:50PM EST in final version and hasn't been updated since. It made front page on Sunday which was two days ago. :-/
RE: What some people can do with Flash o.O by Pr0xY on 09-22-2004 at 12:37 AM

Wow... what a nice flash movie.  I have never seen one that good before, I'm impressed.  I cant wait to see the whole movie. 

RE: What some people can do with Flash o.O by huirue on 09-22-2004 at 02:22 AM

I like the flash very much
but i can't make  ,i am not good at it :|

RE: What some people can do with Flash o.O by marissa on 09-22-2004 at 03:35 AM

wow...that was so cool. the killing parts were kind gross, like with intestines thing...but wow, very nice :p

RE: What some people can do with Flash o.O by Pipish on 09-22-2004 at 08:44 AM

wow thats a l337 flash :O i realy like it very talented people

RE: What some people can do with Flash o.O by Pyroteq on 09-22-2004 at 09:40 AM

I saw that a week or two ago on NG..its awsome

Edit: Play ledgends of Hiro, talk to desks and trees and stuff its the funniest flash ever..

P.S if you want a walkthrough pm me and ill add you on msn i know everything you have to do and all the secrets haha...But its more fun yourself.

RE: What some people can do with Flash o.O by Eric on 09-22-2004 at 12:20 PM

awesome graphics, I liked it. Some people are super-talented

RE: What some people can do with Flash o.O by brian on 09-22-2004 at 07:47 PM

One Word.

http://www.2advanced.com

RE: What some people can do with Flash o.O by The Napster on 09-22-2004 at 08:09 PM

:shocked: Damn thats good, i cant do shit on flash... :D

RE: What some people can do with Flash o.O by michael_m91 on 09-23-2004 at 03:50 AM

That's Amazing!! All I can Make Is A Moving Person.

RE: What some people can do with Flash o.O by user27089 on 09-25-2004 at 01:18 PM

thats a really nice animation :p when I get home I'm starting the series called 'Suicidal Tendencies', its about a bunch of animals in the jungle, and a head with huge feet, oh yea and a blob :D

My first flash animations i ever made are here http://skarz.kaonet.net/banana.html..

well it was an attempt, just to get used to the program..

Edited by Stigmata
you cant type...