Shoutbox

Suggestion - Conversation Status - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Suggestion - Conversation Status (/showthread.php?tid=31852)

Suggestion - Conversation Status by michael_m91 on 09-21-2004 at 09:52 PM

Sorry the subject isn't better discribed if you can think of a better one please tell me.

I've noticed that when someone turns busy or away, the little Yellow bar in the conversation doen't show thier custom name...
If you look at the red and Green circles you'll notice that the red circles text is longer, of cource it says "... Is away and may not reply" but just the same if you go into a convo with someone away you'll see that the red circled area does not show Custom Names.

Next you'll notice the blue circled area show a "Busy sign", I thought instead of having the little blue symbol that is usually there why not have it show their status there when there away or busy? Instead of having to read it all or going into the main window you could just look up.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=310958]

RE: Suggestion - Conversation Status by michael_m91 on 09-21-2004 at 10:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by michael_m91
Next you'll notice the blue circled area show a "Busy sign", I thought instead of having the little blue symbol that is usually there why not have it show their status there when there away or busy?

Sorry for double posting but i needed to show this pic, of what i was talking about in the bold text above, and i can't upload 2 attachments in 1 post

[Image: attachment.php?pid=310965]