Shoutbox

Any way to reorganize my display pictures (DP)? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Any way to reorganize my display pictures (DP)? (/showthread.php?tid=31905)

Any way to reorganize my display pictures (DP)? by Fraveu on 09-22-2004 at 08:42 PM

I'd love to reorganize my display pictures. I'd like to move some to top and others to bottom, you get it?

Is there any way to do this? Any software or whatever??? :^)

Thanks (Y)

RE: Any way to reorganize my display pictures (DP)? by Chrono on 09-22-2004 at 08:49 PM

i think there's not such software available...

RE: Any way to reorganize my display pictures (DP)? by Fraveu on 09-22-2004 at 08:54 PM

another way to do this? nobody never had this kinda problem???

RE: Any way to reorganize my display pictures (DP)? by RebelSean on 09-22-2004 at 09:00 PM

Other than deleting all of them, then adding all of them to the order you want them in, thats is the only way I know to like "Reorganize"

RE: Any way to reorganize my display pictures (DP)? by Fraveu on 09-22-2004 at 09:05 PM

*-)

Maybe export all the DP's, change something like the names, and then import them to be organized alphabetically???

Is there a way to export all DP's?

RE: Any way to reorganize my display pictures (DP)? by CookieRevised on 09-23-2004 at 07:30 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Fraveu
change something like the names
That wont work...
quote:
Originally posted by Fraveu
Is there a way to export all DP's?
no, not your display pictures anyway, you can however "grab" the cached display pictures of your contacts (but that would be offtopic in this thread). Anyways, but they don't need to be exported at all, they are all saved seperatly and you can copy them yourself...

see "CookieRevised's reply to Where does MSN store it's avatars?" and read from there on till the end of the thread ;)

also see: "CookieRevised's reply to display pictures"

but to conclude, no there isn't any other method to reorganize your DP's then the method that Sean explained...
RE: Any way to reorganize my display pictures (DP)? by Fraveu on 09-23-2004 at 12:11 PM

Thats sad... Bad thanks...