Shoutbox

Critique me :) (if you like Red vs Blue or just cars, you'll love this ;)) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Critique me :) (if you like Red vs Blue or just cars, you'll love this ;)) (/showthread.php?tid=31967)

Critique me :) (if you like Red vs Blue or just cars, you'll love this ;)) by .blade// on 09-23-2004 at 06:46 PM

I made a 'Puma' for my halo mod. If you watch Red vs. Blue, you'll  love this :banana:. If you like cars, you'll love this :banana:.

Please, if you have an account, post comments on deviant art, if not...I GUESS you can post them here :dodgy:.....:p

The Puma
( http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10846272/ )

RE: Critique me :) (if you like Red vs Blue or just cars, you'll love this ;)) by user27089 on 09-23-2004 at 06:50 PM

I see no real changes to the warthog... it makes no sence :p its just a picture of you charging your gun... and aimin at the wench.. theres no modification to it at all... maybe the seats.. I don't know though, i haven't played halo for a while..

GO.od work.. :dodgy:

RE: Critique me :) (if you like Red vs Blue or just cars, you'll love this ;)) by .blade// on 09-23-2004 at 06:55 PM

:dodgy:
before:
[Image: still_10.jpg]

after:
[Image: The_Puma_by_gigablade77.jpg]

:dodgy:    :dodgy:    :dodgy:

RE: Critique me :) (if you like Red vs Blue or just cars, you'll love this ;)) by user27089 on 09-23-2004 at 07:24 PM

ah, sory I forgot about the rims etc... well why isn't there a gatling gun on the top one...

RE: Critique me :) (if you like Red vs Blue or just cars, you'll love this ;)) by .blade// on 09-23-2004 at 08:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
ah, sory I forgot about the rims etc... well why isn't there a gatling gun on the top one...

it's an early render of the original...
RE: Critique me :) (if you like Red vs Blue or just cars, you'll love this ;)) by Pr0xY on 09-24-2004 at 10:39 PM

Nice Job blade.  It really looks good. 

RE: Critique me :) (if you like Red vs Blue or just cars, you'll love this ;)) by paperless on 09-24-2004 at 10:42 PM

Halo... :'(
I..I.. well i have saudades (that word has no translation lol is the 7th word in the world ahrdest to translate)
Well i miss halo i dont play it so much time ago great mod it looks cool.

by the way do you enjoy races? one time i played on a private server and it was loads of fun :D

RE: Critique me :) (if you like Red vs Blue or just cars, you'll love this ;)) by user27089 on 09-25-2004 at 01:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by paperless
Halo... :'(
I..I.. well i have saudades (that word has no translation lol is the 7th word in the world ahrdest to translate)
Well i miss halo i dont play it so much time ago great mod it looks cool.

by the way do you enjoy races? one time i played on a private server and it was loads of fun :D

Nice almost untranslatable word :D lol, How can you not play it :D its great, or can't you get it from anywhere :D Its a nice job done to a crappy car..
RE: Critique me :) (if you like Red vs Blue or just cars, you'll love this ;)) by The One on 09-26-2004 at 11:42 AM

Once again, from one Halo fan to another... you REALLY need a new graphics card.

RE: Critique me :) (if you like Red vs Blue or just cars, you'll love this ;)) by paperless on 09-26-2004 at 10:19 PM

Well idont play it a lot of time ago.. because.. i dont feel like because i have so much games installed and its hard to decide one before start playing and i have sims 2 one week ago and ive just been playing that and ut2003. (Kinda tired of AAO)

RE: Critique me :) (if you like Red vs Blue or just cars, you'll love this ;)) by user27089 on 09-29-2004 at 07:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by The One
Once again, from one Halo fan to another... you REALLY need a new graphics card.

:lol: yea he does, but its ok graphics, but maybe he got the screenshot off of a site?? If so sorry blade :D

quote:
Originally posted by paperless
Well idont play it a lot of time ago.. because.. i dont feel like because i have so much games installed and its hard to decide one before start playing and i have sims 2 one week ago and ive just been playing that and ut2003. (Kinda tired of AAO)

I don't play games on the PC at all, i seriously think that its a waste of space when i have an xbox and bout 20 games :D:D:D:D