Shoutbox

the "i want to..." bar in msn is missing - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: the "i want to..." bar in msn is missing (/showthread.php?tid=31991)

the "i want to..." bar in msn is missing by jordanspringer on 09-24-2004 at 01:56 AM

you know at the bottom of the main msn messenger window there is a little collapsable bar/menu labled "I want to..." and contains a list of actions such as "add a contact". well my bar is missing, i tried reinstalling msn messenger, and that did not work. does anyone know what is wrong? i have also posted a screen shot of my main msn window below.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=312128]

RE: the "i want to..." bar in msn is missing by marissa on 09-24-2004 at 02:04 AM

msn contact window, Tools> "Show action Panel"

RE: the "i want to..." bar in msn is missing by jordanspringer on 09-24-2004 at 02:10 AM

omg thanks, do i feel stupid now, i even looked under the tools menu, but a bit too fast!:$

RE: the "i want to..." bar in msn is missing by marissa on 09-24-2004 at 02:21 AM

dont feel stupid :) its fine, and we're always here to help. nothings a stupid question...sometimes ;)

RE: the "i want to..." bar in msn is missing by dotNorma on 09-24-2004 at 02:40 AM

Why did you blur out the name of groups :lol:

RE: the "i want to..." bar in msn is missing by jordanspringer on 09-24-2004 at 02:41 AM

to prevent pointless converstation about group names that would lead a thread to being offtopic. if u really wanna know the names i'll tell u, but i dont think too many people care too much:P