Shoutbox

IMPORTANT: Before submitting, please read! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: IMPORTANT: Before submitting, please read! (/showthread.php?tid=3202)

IMPORTANT: Before submitting, please read! by Patchou on 01-08-2003 at 07:21 PM

I thank you for the time you're taking to report a bug. However, I generally more than "this doesn't work" in order to do the proper fix.

Very first thing, the most important: please go in the About Box of the software and verifies that is says "2.00.15" ... if the version is lower than that, then, you have to upgrade! the latest version solves many bug.

If you're sure you have the correct version, when you report a bug, please give as much details as you can, especially your Windows version and your Messenger version. Also, if it's related to your logs, I need to see the entire log, not just two lines. Of course, you can just send me the last "session", I do not see to see everything you've wiritten before.. the point is: I need the header and the last ten lines of your chat. You can send that in a Private Message on this forum. Don't worry, I'll respect your privacy... just keep in mind that solving a logging problem with the actual log is often very easy so you'll help me improve the software.

Again, thank you for your contribution. Anyone helping me to solve a bug by providing the correct information will get rewarded by having its nickname in the about box ("Testers" section).

Patchou.

RE: IMPORTANT: Before submitting, please read! by Dane on 02-06-2003 at 05:46 PM

Current version is now 2.01.17

RE: IMPORTANT: Before submitting, please read! by Guido on 02-10-2003 at 03:34 PM

uh-oh... no...
2.01.21 :)

[edit] 2.01.22

RE: IMPORTANT: Before submitting, please read! by darrenberg419 on 04-07-2003 at 02:10 AM

Current virsion: 2.02.23

RE: IMPORTANT: Before submitting, please read! by dangerous on 04-11-2003 at 12:27 PM

plus exe 2.02.23 on windows 98se will not load after installed l've tried many times it won't load when messenger loads up l'm running mess 5.0.543 it don't work.

RE: RE: IMPORTANT: Before submitting, please read! by Mnjul on 04-11-2003 at 01:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by dangerous
plus exe 2.02.23 on windows 98se will not load after installed l've tried many times it won't load when messenger loads up l'm running mess 5.0.543 it don't work.

it's a known bug and will be fixed in the next release of Plus!.:)