Shoutbox

[split] personal Received Files for each contact - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [split] personal Received Files for each contact (/showthread.php?tid=32047)

RE: An idea that would expand Plus! by ksign on 09-24-2004 at 11:06 PM

I would give an other idea.
I did not read all the forum, so I'm sorry if it is allready given elsewhere.

My idea is to create personnal Received Files subfolder for each contact.

RE: [split] personal Received Files for each contact by Tochjo on 09-25-2004 at 10:35 AM

I did a quick search and found two threads that might be of interest to you: File Organiser Plug-in and Feature Suggestion :)

RE: [split] personal Received Files for each contact by Dempsey on 09-25-2004 at 10:42 AM

Yea iI thought of this idea ages ago and I tried making it, but I didnt get very far, I'll try and have another go.

RE: [split] personal Received Files for each contact by giken on 10-03-2004 at 10:02 PM

thanks dempsey, I'd like this feature, please :)
It is present for example in mIRC and it's very very useful when you get several files to understand who is the sender of them ;)

RE: [split] personal Received Files for each contact by ksign on 10-08-2004 at 04:35 PM

thank you Tochjo for your reply.
I will try File Organiser Plug-in but according to the thread it is not perfect.
moreover, I think it would be great to integrate it to plus !

RE: [split] personal Received Files for each contact by giken on 10-08-2004 at 09:27 PM

we hope in dempsey for the plug-in ;)

RE: [split] personal Received Files for each contact by ksign on 10-08-2004 at 09:58 PM

I dont know if it is the right place to tell it but I'm looking for feature I did not found: I want MSN Messenger not to appear in my taskbar (win98). I know I can load a taskbar utility to do this but my computer has very few resource and I think it is possible to patch Miscro$oft exe to do it.