Shoutbox

Idea - Advanced Contact Plugin - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Idea - Advanced Contact Plugin (/showthread.php?tid=32209)

Idea - Advanced Contact Plugin by James_Dragon on 09-28-2004 at 12:07 AM

how about a plugin that tell's you who's contacts lists you are on and if they have blocked you, deleted you....

RE: Idea - Advanced Contact Plugin by Concord Dawn on 09-28-2004 at 12:11 AM

Messenger Plus! and Stuffplug-NG will help you do this together.

RE: Idea - Advanced Contact Plugin by James_Dragon on 09-28-2004 at 12:12 AM

it dont tell me who's blocked me and if im on some ones msn and they aint on mine!

RE: Idea - Advanced Contact Plugin by chris on 09-28-2004 at 12:21 AM

Tools > Options > Privacy > View > can show you the people who have you on your list and in the menue before that were it showes you your allow list if u right click someones name and it has the option to delete them then that means that they dont have you on their list

RE: Idea - Advanced Contact Plugin by James_Dragon on 09-28-2004 at 12:26 AM

if i was you i would find a way to delete what you posted because you was talking crap mate because i can delete every one out of the list and they would still have me on there list and any way if you read my first post propley you would relize that i was not trying to delete ppl and i just want to see who has blocked me and who i have delete and i am still on there contact list and if any one has deleted me bfore stuff plugin that i dont know about!!!!!!!!

RE: Idea - Advanced Contact Plugin by RebelSean on 09-28-2004 at 12:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by James_Dragon
want to see who has blocked me

That is not posible. MSN fixed the bug months and months ago :).
RE: Idea - Advanced Contact Plugin by (CyBeRDuDe) on 09-28-2004 at 08:43 AM

quote:
Originally posted by James_Dragon
RE: Idea - Advanced Contact Plugin

if i was you i would find a way to delete what you posted because you was talking crap mate because i can delete every one out of the list and they would still have me on there list and any way if you read my first post propley you would relize that i was not trying to delete ppl and i just want to see who has blocked me and who i have delete and i am still on there contact list and if any one has deleted me bfore stuff plugin that i dont know about!!!!!!!!

1. chris is not talking crap!!!!
Read his post again and read what he is writing not read what you think he is writing!!!
He said:
quote:
Originally posted by chris
allow list if u right click someones name and it has the option to delete them then that means that they dont have you on their list
That means if you right-click on a contact and you have the ability to delete the person that means they have delete you from their list before you did this "trick"

What you are refering to:
quote:
Originally posted by chris
because you was talking crap mate because i can delete every one out of the list and they would still have me on there list
Is not the same thing!!!!! Of course they will still have you on their list, but if you do this "trick" you can see if they have deleted you from their list.

Don't start getting mad/angry at ppl trying to help you just because you misunderstood what they wrote!!!!!

This plugin can be done, but since you can already see this by doing the thing manually you will properly not find any plugin-programming in here that wants to do this plugin....
BUT!!!!:
As stated several times before the "Check who have blocked me"/"Blockchecker" part CAN NOT be done.....

4. Welcome to the forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay... :D
RE: Idea - Advanced Contact Plugin by James_Dragon on 09-28-2004 at 07:10 PM

well then chris i am trully sorry (i was tired tho) and thanks for all your help

RE: Idea - Advanced Contact Plugin by RaceProUK on 09-29-2004 at 10:11 AM

Maybe if someone wrote a plugin that reads your 'Reverse List'. The RL is a list of people who have you on their contact list, and that information is sent to the client: it's just Messenger doesn't use that information.

RE: Idea - Advanced Contact Plugin by James_Dragon on 09-29-2004 at 02:31 PM

great idea.... now just some one to make it come true!

RE: Idea - Advanced Contact Plugin by Millenium_edition on 09-29-2004 at 03:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by raceprouk
Maybe if someone wrote a plugin that reads your 'Reverse List'. The RL is a list of people who have you on their contact list, and that information is sent to the client: it's just Messenger doesn't use that information.
weren't you a coder...?
RE: Idea - Advanced Contact Plugin by RaceProUK on 09-29-2004 at 08:06 PM

Yes I am, but I haven't the knowledge or experience to find the reverse list using a plugin. Not yet anyway.

RE: Idea - Advanced Contact Plugin by Ezra on 09-29-2004 at 09:25 PM

Search for NoRooms Contactlist Cleaner gave me this:

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=28850&page=1