Shoutbox

Want your flash to air on cbc? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Want your flash to air on cbc? (/showthread.php?tid=32262)

Want your flash to air on cbc? by marissa on 09-28-2004 at 08:27 PM

For all you flash makers out there, mostly in canada, unless you have some other way to view CBC, you can submit your flash to www.mapleshorts.ca. I saw this advertisment, and i thought some of you would be interested. For all the informatiopn you can go to http://www.marchentertainment.com/mapleshorts/ and read up on it, i hope some of you enter a flash in. well..thats all. :)

RE: Want your flash to air on cbc? by Pr0xY on 09-28-2004 at 09:11 PM

Really... so they will put your flash video on tv if its good enough, hmm.... thats kind of wierd. 

RE: Want your flash to air on cbc? by user27089 on 09-29-2004 at 07:03 AM

Like i'll get my animations on tv :lol: Blue Tack Jack has a miniscule chance, but still, good for them giving people a chance to have their things on tv :cheesy:

RE: Want your flash to air on cbc? by Pr0xY on 09-29-2004 at 01:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Like i'll get my animations on tv :lol: Blue Tack Jack has a miniscule chance, but still, good for them giving people a chance to have their things on tv :cheesy:
Hey man, you never know... I think I'll try to make a dodgy flash and see if they will except it.  I might be famous.... hahahaaa
RE: Want your flash to air on cbc? by user27089 on 09-29-2004 at 06:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by pr0xy
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Hey man, you never know... I think I'll try to make a dodgy flash and see if they will except it.  I might be famous.... hahahaaa

I'm going to try the same, i'm going to start 'Suicidal Tendencies' soon, so i'll perhaps send that into them :D You never know, they might have the same humour as me, and i'll get lucky :)
RE: Want your flash to air on cbc? by ~INVASION~ on 10-11-2004 at 12:22 AM

THERE'S another example of how great canada is!!  letting ppl put there stuff on tv they are awesome

(or just dont have good enough stuff of there own that they have to ask other ppl to get rattings :lol:)

GO CaNaDa

RE: Want your flash to air on cbc? by .Roy on 10-11-2004 at 03:46 PM

:-P to bad

Read the rules

You have to live in CANADA and be a citizen