Shoutbox

Stuffplug Over-sized display pictures - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Stuffplug Over-sized display pictures (/showthread.php?tid=32313)

Stuffplug Over-sized display pictures by Alfacemol on 09-30-2004 at 12:23 PM

Hey everybody! I wonder if anyone could help me: iīve instaled stuffplug ng, but never could get my pictures over-sized! did everything, even uninstall and install again, but nothing. When i change the picture, the question about the size appears, to wich i say yes, but nothing happens. I know i canīt see it, but my contacts using plus and this plugin say itīs still small. The "enable over-sized display pictures" is also on, in the  NG options box. Is there another plugin maybe in conflit with this?! What can i do to solve this?...Thank you for the attention!

RE: Stuffplug Over-sized display pictures by toddy on 09-30-2004 at 03:05 PM

tell your contact to resized there window ! and then ask if its big then ????

RE: Stuffplug Over-sized display pictures by Alfacemol on 09-30-2004 at 04:34 PM

tried that also! nothing seems to do the job...:|

RE: Stuffplug Over-sized display pictures by MC Inferno on 09-30-2004 at 04:45 PM

Give it a few mins, sometimes it takes a while to change it from the usual 96X96 style

RE: Stuffplug Over-sized display pictures by BEWARE^^ on 09-30-2004 at 04:47 PM

or just take a 600 x 800 style picture then it wshould work :p

RE: Stuffplug Over-sized display pictures by CookieRevised on 09-30-2004 at 05:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno
Give it a few mins, sometimes it takes a while to change it from the usual 96X96 style
quote:
Originally posted by BEWARE^^
or just take a 600 x 800 style picture then it wshould work
The larger the picture the longer it will take before it is changed in your contacts messenger...
RE: Stuffplug Over-sized display pictures by moOnliGhtbiatCh on 10-06-2004 at 07:49 AM

how come i cant dl it? i click download but it take me to a page that says its old and i cant dl it:(

RE: Stuffplug Over-sized display pictures by CookieRevised on 10-06-2004 at 08:43 AM

download it from the original source: http://www.stuffplug.com

RE: Stuffplug Over-sized display pictures by Alfacemol on 10-06-2004 at 12:14 PM

I couldnīt do it anyway! My contacts never saw my picture enlarged, and some even had problems because they couldnīt even see my text and the chat-box! now i uninstalled it, and iīm still experiencing problems with some of my contacts...as no one could really help me, this was the only solution...

RE: Stuffplug Over-sized display pictures by CookieRevised on 10-06-2004 at 01:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Alfacemol
now i uninstalled it, and iīm still experiencing problems
So it doesn't have anything todo with this plugin...
RE: Stuffplug Over-sized display pictures by Alfacemol on 10-06-2004 at 03:53 PM

i had no problems before i installed it...

RE: Stuffplug Over-sized display pictures by CookieRevised on 10-06-2004 at 10:59 PM

Did you try to uninstall/disable all your plugins?

RE: Stuffplug Over-sized display pictures by Alfacemol on 10-07-2004 at 12:30 AM

Not all, just this one and the old stuffplug plugin i had also! Maybe i should try to uninstall them all and try to install only this one, to see if it works or not!

RE: Stuffplug Over-sized display pictures by marissa on 10-07-2004 at 01:08 AM

quote:
and some even had problems because they couldnīt even see my text and the chat-box!

that could be thier way of telling you that you had a big picture, i know some of my contacts did that. "MARISSA liek omg i cant even see what you are saying!!!!11" so i changed it and they sait they could...
RE: Stuffplug Over-sized display pictures by Alfacemol on 10-07-2004 at 01:54 AM

and what did u change?! the picture size? iīve changed everything, and still one of my contacts canīt see what iīm writting...now i installed only this plugin, and when i try to change the picture, after saying Yes to the original picture size, the chat box just freezes and stops working...maybe itīs a spell! :)

i donīt know if this helps, but i forgot to tell that everytime i start my Messenger, a dialog box appears that says "could not find offset for bigger  DP`s, oversized pictures will now be disabled". at this moment, stuffplug ng is my only plugin installed

RE: Stuffplug Over-sized display pictures by CookieRevised on 10-07-2004 at 01:54 PM

quote:
i donīt know if this helps, but i forgot to tell that everytime i start my Messenger, a dialog box appears that says "could not find offset for bigger  DP`s, oversized pictures will now be disabled". at this moment, stuffplug ng is my only plugin installed
ermmm... that's a very important detail you left out!!!... This error has been reported many times before. It is because of Windows Messenger:
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=28...d=296476#pid296476

Also: Do NOT double post, if you want to add anything to your previous post, use the [Image: edit.gif]-button. This has been said already several times to you!