Shoutbox

Stuff Plug and ADP(Advanced Disp Picture) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Stuff Plug and ADP(Advanced Disp Picture) (/showthread.php?tid=32356)

Stuff Plug and ADP(Advanced Disp Picture) by tehlike on 10-01-2004 at 04:56 PM

I am using "oversized display picture".
But today i found cool program that changes my disp. picture periodically. (I got countdown and a photo)
But everytime it changes my disp.picture it ask me "keep original size". I dont want this :D Can anyone make a plugin that has both of these features(oversized emoticons and advanced display picture)

RE: Stuff Plug and ADP(Advanced Disp Picture) by reisyboy on 10-01-2004 at 05:06 PM

hmmm cant you just disbale oversized display pictures? as you are only using oversized emotes.

RE: Stuff Plug and ADP(Advanced Disp Picture) by tehlike on 10-01-2004 at 05:08 PM

But i want to use oversized display picture:)

RE: Stuff Plug and ADP(Advanced Disp Picture) by RaceProUK on 10-01-2004 at 06:20 PM

AFAIK, there isn't such a plugin. However, you could contact the author of ADP and request that something be done.

RE: Stuff Plug and ADP(Advanced Disp Picture) by Yousef on 10-01-2004 at 07:11 PM

Hi there, I'm the maker of ADP. The function 'automatically resize my display pictures for compatibilty with stuffplug NG' should do it, although it isn't thoroughly tested. You can find it in file-->preferences

edit: still the pics will be 96x96 pixels, but you won't get the anonying messages anymore. I'll start working on ADPv2 in a few weeks, and think about your suggestion.

RE: Stuff Plug and ADP(Advanced Disp Picture) by CookieRevised on 10-02-2004 at 02:29 AM

Shouldn't it be a better (more logic) option if TB adds an option to StuffPlug-NG instead of making workarounds for it in another plugin?

A simple "never ask this question again", or "always keep the original size" or something would do, I think... And this will not only benefit the people with ADP ;)

Just a suggestion though... ;)

RE: Stuff Plug and ADP(Advanced Disp Picture) by Yousef on 10-02-2004 at 08:25 AM

I already asked TB when I was developing ADP but he wasn't really interested..

RE: Stuff Plug and ADP(Advanced Disp Picture) by RaceProUK on 10-02-2004 at 09:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
Shouldn't it be a better (more logic) option if TB adds an option to StuffPlug-NG instead of making workarounds for it in another plugin?
Yes!
* RaceProUK goes to bully TB into adding that option.
j/k

RE: Stuff Plug and ADP(Advanced Disp Picture) by giken on 10-02-2004 at 10:02 PM

I agree, hope theblasphemer will read this topic :)