Shoutbox

Solved: Automatic Messages Questions - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Solved: Automatic Messages Questions (/showthread.php?tid=32438)

Solved: Automatic Messages Questions by steviet on 10-03-2004 at 07:47 AM

Firstly I would like to thank the person/team who created Messenger Plus; I wanted to get automatic messages and it has provided me with this service. Keep the good work up!! ;)

Firstly, I got multiple messages to display when I'm set to busy but how can I make it so they appear at regular intervals rather than when the other person sends me a message? I've tried looking in the plugins and Registry modification area but found nothing unless I missed something.

Secondly, how come you can't have pictures in your name when you are set to busy? I have ( F ) [without the spaces] showing up, but once online again, the flower appears. Is it because my name is being shown in the auto-message?

Thanks in advance for any responses,

Steviet

RE: Automatic Messages Questions by Patchou on 10-03-2004 at 08:59 AM

Hi Steviet,

thank you for your comments. I'm sorry but no, you can't automate the sending of several messages in your auto-messages. As for the emoticons in your names, it's a technical limitation, sorry about that.

Patchou

RE: RE: Automatic Messages Questions by steviet on 10-04-2004 at 03:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Hi Steviet,

thank you for your comments. I'm sorry but no, you can't automate the sending of several messages in your auto-messages. As for the emoticons in your names, it's a technical limitation, sorry about that.

Patchou

That's all right, not your fault. Every program has it's limitations.