Shoutbox

Wenn messenger plus come with a vorsion that's compatilble with messenger 7 beta - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Wenn messenger plus come with a vorsion that's compatilble with messenger 7 beta (/showthread.php?tid=32439)

Wenn messenger plus come with a vorsion that's compatilble with messenger 7 beta by Lenwee Miriel on 10-03-2004 at 10:15 AM

wenn can I expect a messenger plus that's compatible with messenger 7 BETA

I can't wait messenger sucks with out plus:(

gr Lenwee Miriel

RE: Wenn messenger plus come with a vorsion that's compatilble with messenger 7 beta by Anubis on 10-03-2004 at 10:20 AM

This is sooooo known....if you look over the forum you'll see loads of recent threads about this

RE: Wenn messenger plus come with a vorsion that's compatilble with messenger 7 beta by GiantSpider on 10-03-2004 at 10:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Lenwee Miriel
wenn can I expect a messenger plus that's compatible with messenger 7 BETA

I can't wait messenger sucks with out plus:(

gr Lenwee Miriel

When Patchou codes a version of Plus! that is compatible. And tbh I don't thinkhe feels obliged to code for BETA's.
RE: Wenn messenger plus come with a vorsion that's compatilble with messenger 7 beta by Anubis on 10-03-2004 at 10:30 AM

quote:
Originally posted by GiantSpider
And tbh I don't thinkhe feels obliged to code for BETA's
He isn't...but he did with 6...and as I recall that version was compatible with the final release of 6...and to keep Plus! popular it makes sense to update it...
RE: Wenn messenger plus come with a vorsion that's compatilble with messenger 7 beta by GiantSpider on 10-03-2004 at 10:35 AM

tbh when MSN 6 BETA/Preview came out almost everyone had it. He had no real choice.

RE: Wenn messenger plus come with a vorsion that's compatilble with messenger 7 beta by Millenium_edition on 10-03-2004 at 11:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by GiantSpider
tbh when MSN 6 BETA/Preview came out almost everyone had it. He had no real choice.
and the difference wth today and msn 7 is? :-/
RE: Wenn messenger plus come with a vorsion that's compatilble with messenger 7 beta by CookieRevised on 10-03-2004 at 12:24 PM

Refer to "Plus! and Messenger 7" please...