Shoutbox

help please - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: help please (/showthread.php?tid=32482)

help please by gilescameoron on 10-04-2004 at 12:01 AM

i'm makeing a plug in and well i think i started a little too high cuz i also just started programing... i mainly copyed and pasted what was in the examples then changed it and only added one thing but my compiler is saying that there is a ton of mistakes with the syntax of the default files they tell you to include... if you can help then i can e-mail you the source for u to look at...

i dono if this belongs in anuther fourm :\

RE: help please by Millenium_edition on 10-04-2004 at 07:26 PM

maybe you should start over with something more simple than plugins if you just learnt how to program :S

RE: help please by Plik on 10-04-2004 at 07:26 PM

Firtsly please be patiant
Sencondly, what language are you using, i.e. VB, VB.NET, C++
And what compiler are you using.

RE: help please by gilescameoron on 10-04-2004 at 07:34 PM

umm i not sure which but it C or C++ and i useing a compiler called "lss - win32"
but... it did complain about the .cpp file wen i included it with they're "add/delete file" option it said "I don't know what todo with this type of file" there is more to the message but i froget it...

uhh i geuss i shuld have mentioned that i not a compleate n00b to programing i programed in gml (a gamemaker i use's inbuilt languge) b4 and it said that it very much like C++

RE: help please by michael_m91 on 10-05-2004 at 03:48 AM

Try VB, Go buy Visual Basic from some local store. Or download a VB compiler, its much easier.