Shoutbox

Portuguese BR translation - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Translation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: Portuguese BR translation (/showthread.php?tid=32570)

Portuguese BR translation by FabioDoido on 10-06-2004 at 07:53 AM

Hello. I would like to know if there is anybody working on a portuguese BR (brazilian) translation because Iīm willing to start making a new one for Plus! 3.20.100. If there is anybody already doing, I would be pleased to help with it. 

RE: Portuguese BR translation by Choli on 10-06-2004 at 07:46 PM

Search the threads in the translation seccion of the forums. There is someone who also wanted to do the BR version.

However, note that that translation will not be included in Plus. The "official" language is portugese PT and Patchou doesn't want several versions of the same language (except some cases). Anyway, you can do it and post it here so people from brazil can download it.

RE: Portuguese BR translation by cyberlords on 10-07-2004 at 08:01 PM

Tai

RE: Portuguese BR translation by FabioDoido on 10-08-2004 at 04:11 AM

Hey, cyberlords. Your translation didnīt work in my Messenger Plus! version 3.20.100. It didnīt show up in the languages list (as brazilian). Do you know why?

RE: Portuguese BR translation by Weyzza on 10-08-2004 at 05:31 AM

quote:
Originally posted by FabioDoido
Hey, cyberlords. Your translation didnīt work in my Messenger Plus! version 3.20.100. It didnīt show up in the languages list (as brazilian). Do you know why?
That's because the translation has not been updated yet ;)

A newer translation has compatibily level 3096, and some new keys, i.e. for floating contact thingie