Shoutbox

show me?? who did delete me??? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: show me?? who did delete me??? (/showthread.php?tid=32576)

show me?? who did delete me??? by almoosawi on 10-06-2004 at 11:04 AM

hi
its important   to know who delete me from his  contact list to decide  if i need to delete this person or not

this feature   exist only in the msn messenger at  the( options > privacy section)
by making right click on the email friend i`ll see if he removed me from his messenger

its good  if you enable this to use it by  plus messenger
this well make it easy to arange my contact list  and get rid of unwanted users

RE: show me?? who did delete me??? by Millenium_edition on 10-06-2004 at 12:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by almoosawi
hi
its important   to know who delete me from his  contact list to decide  if i need to delete this person or not

this feature   exist only in the msn messenger at  the( options > privacy section)
by making right click on the email friend i`ll see if he removed me from his messenger

i'm pretty sure this isn't possible (not in the messenger api); unless patchou checks the options window etc...

there are alternatives, like Noroom's listcleaner, which can see that.
RE: show me?? who did delete me??? by almoosawi on 10-06-2004 at 01:45 PM

ok just look at  the two comparing picture  in attachment

sorry i`m  weak in  undurstanding english

i` hope u understand my gole

RE: show me?? who did delete me??? by Sunshine on 10-06-2004 at 01:57 PM

You can check that with Noroom's listcleaner.

I attached it to my post here: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=28...d=279936#pid279936

RE: show me?? who did delete me??? by MC Inferno on 10-06-2004 at 03:08 PM

Use StuffPlug-Ng, that'll tell you if you've been deleted.

RE: show me?? who did delete me??? by The One on 10-06-2004 at 04:42 PM

I think Stuff Plug only tells you AFTER you have been deleted, so, if you are deleted before you get Stuff Plug, then it won't do anything... but I might be wrong.

RE: RE: show me?? who did delete me??? by Fredzz on 10-06-2004 at 05:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by The One
I think Stuff Plug only tells you AFTER you have been deleted, so, if you are deleted before you get Stuff Plug, then it won't do anything... but I might be wrong.

yeah ur right!!
RE: show me?? who did delete me??? by lizard.boy on 10-06-2004 at 09:20 PM

messenger discovery will tell you if someone you open a convo with has deleted you.

RE: show me?? who did delete me??? by marissa on 10-06-2004 at 09:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
i'm pretty sure this isn't possible (not in the messenger api); unless patchou checks the options window etc...

right click the name in privacy and see if "delete this person from my access list"(something like that) is able to be clicked,
RE: show me?? who did delete me??? by Super Dude on 10-06-2004 at 11:49 PM

Download dMSN (or mercury messenger). Its a java based msn program that has a bunch of neat-o features (which include seeing who has deleted you from their contact list, and showing you who you have deleted from your contact list over the years).

Its alittle ( |-) ) slow, but well worth the wait in the long run.

RE: show me?? who did delete me??? by niphredil on 10-07-2004 at 07:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by almoosawi

In messenger itself you can just go to the privacy section, and then click 'view' (after 'See who has added you to their contact list') and there is the list of all the people who have you in their list right now :)

But i think almoosawi wanted to have this option in the contact list cleanup section of plus

RE: show me?? who did delete me??? by madhattr999 on 10-07-2004 at 03:18 PM

in KMess (MSN for KDE for unix).. If someone deleted you (or if they didn't add you in the first place).. It shows them on your list in italics.. I thought this was really cool.

Maybe Patchou could make this an option (maybe you could choose the formatting difference or something.. or colour).. I dunno much about the programming tho.. so i dunno if this would be easy or not.. but would be cool

I still always want to know when people close my chat window.. That was possible in other versions of msn (for unix) too... but I would think Patchou would have already implimented that if it was possible.. i dunno

RE: show me?? who did delete me??? by stuartbennett on 10-13-2004 at 10:24 AM

i think both those things are available through stuffplug but it wont tell u about events that already happened prior to installing stuffplug