Shoutbox

Request concerning transparency - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Request concerning transparency (/showthread.php?tid=32614)

Request concerning transparency by marcboy on 10-07-2004 at 10:01 AM

I really like the transparency feature and i use it along with the side docking feature so im still able to see my contacts and also see whatever is under it.
What im wondering is if a feature to allow 'click through' so you can say hold down ctrl and click and it click on whatever is under msn instead of on it. I know some sidebars use it and was wondering if it was posible to include it into plus!

RE: Request concerning transparency by RaceProUK on 10-07-2004 at 11:59 AM

Either that or 'auto-hide' like other sidebars do.

RE: Request concerning transparency by marcboy on 10-07-2004 at 12:17 PM

yeah, im sure it wouldnt be too hard to implement, would it? *-)

RE: Request concerning transparency by Derzen on 10-13-2004 at 08:26 AM

When i set transparency to main window and messages windows i would like to also can set transparency to alert's windows !!*-)

RE: Request concerning transparency by stuartbennett on 10-13-2004 at 09:34 AM

ok heres an idea in goldmine which is a database program you have an org tree for liniking contacts that belong say to the same company this is displayed by default on the right hand side of the org tree is an arrow button i click it and the org tree slides into the far left of the screen so its no longer visible so only the arrow buttons there on the side.

now then if plus could make this work for the contact list then i could click the arrow and messenger slides into the side of the screen so i can call it back when i need it without double clicking my tray icon but its not in my way when im working on other stuff.

RE: Request concerning transparency by marcboy on 10-13-2004 at 04:28 PM

hmmmmmm... nice idea but i think id still prefer it to always be ontop untill your cursor is over it or something similar

RE: Request concerning transparency by stuartbennett on 10-13-2004 at 05:17 PM

fair enough