Shoutbox

Can a plug in be done such that you can remove your contact ...... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Can a plug in be done such that you can remove your contact ...... (/showthread.php?tid=32659)

Can a plug in be done such that you can remove your contact ...... by saintgtril on 10-08-2004 at 05:36 AM

Can a plug in be done so that you can remove your own contact from your "friend" contact list?? 8-)

I know this can be done on yahoo messenger and icq, just wondering whether this can be done on msn.

Any help will be appreciated :) 

RE: Can a plug in be done such that you can remove your contact ...... by banky on 10-08-2004 at 05:39 AM

yes its possible but not useing plus or a plugin its a program :D can't give link sorry it might be against forum rules

RE: Can a plug in be done such that you can remove your contact ...... by marissa on 10-08-2004 at 05:41 AM

It would be, so i dont think the discussion about it can go any further, its like a trojan, it actually has trojan in the name. SO thats a no-no.

RE: Can a plug in be done such that you can remove your contact ...... by banky on 10-08-2004 at 05:44 AM

Ok topic ended lmfao just forget i ever talked [Image: rebanana.gif][Image: banana_freaky.gif]

RE: Can a plug in be done such that you can remove your contact ...... by saintgtril on 10-08-2004 at 05:48 AM

Please "The Don" really hope you can reply me with the mail that i sent you :(

RE: Can a plug in be done such that you can remove your contact ...... by banky on 10-08-2004 at 06:00 AM

email or pm

RE: Can a plug in be done such that you can remove your contact ...... by saintgtril on 10-08-2004 at 06:01 AM

Great :) you can email me.

RE: Can a plug in be done such that you can remove your contact ...... by banky on 10-08-2004 at 06:02 AM

just add me to msn

wutangkillahz[at]gmail[dot]com

[at]=@
[dot]=.

RE: Can a plug in be done such that you can remove your contact ...... by linx05 on 10-09-2004 at 10:19 AM

What do you mean? Friend contact list?

RE: Can a plug in be done such that you can remove your contact ...... by saintgtril on 10-09-2004 at 03:36 PM

Yup, imagine there is this person A that has your contact on his contact list. What i meant is, can your OWN contact be removed from A contact list????