Shoutbox

Chat logger? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Chat logger? (/showthread.php?tid=32718)

Chat logger? by Ansette on 10-09-2004 at 12:34 PM

Are there any programs that will log chats, e.g. that hook into MSN messenger like MsgPlus.. I mean technically that's the main thing I use MsgPlus for and was hoping maybe if I could find a chat logger (preferably one that logs similiarly to MsgPlus just for continuity :)) that I woul dbe able to try MSN Messenger 7... any ideas?

RE: Chat logger? by Sunshine on 10-09-2004 at 12:44 PM

Just wait until msgplus is compatible...or check out PC Police Chatlogger...

PC Police Chatlogger info and download: about PC Police Chatlogger

RE: Chat logger? by Ansette on 10-09-2004 at 02:02 PM

Oh ok, sorry I presumed alternative chat-logging software would exist (minus keyloggers etc), is htere not a different add-on for MSN Messenger with that capability... e.g. freeware?

Not wanting to cause any disrepect to MsgPlus obviously, cos well like millions of others I use it all the time! But as I said, chat logging is probably the feature of it I enjoy the most

RE: Chat logger? by matty on 10-09-2004 at 02:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ansette
Oh ok, sorry I presumed alternative chat-logging software would exist (minus keyloggers etc), is htere not a different add-on for MSN Messenger with that capability... e.g. freeware?

Not wanting to cause any disrepect to MsgPlus obviously, cos well like millions of others I use it all the time! But as I said, chat logging is probably the feature of it I enjoy the most
You could try MessengerDiscovery (http://messengerdiscovery.com - some times the site is inaccessible by ISPs) I am not sure if it supports MSN Messenger 7, I suggest using MSN Messenger 6.2 until the release of MSN Messenger 7 due to all the exploits.