Shoutbox

help changing manually XP icons and a good IE icon - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: help changing manually XP icons and a good IE icon (/showthread.php?tid=32818)

help changing manually XP icons and a good IE icon by belluso_316 on 10-10-2004 at 02:33 PM

well im customizin my icons 1 by 1 cause i dont like any shell pack and i dont want to install any 3rd software to run iconpaks. i need help to know where to find more icons on XP system i already have finish mydocs.dll shell32.dll and explorer.exe  and change all the icons there(6) but i still wana change some icons in Control Panel.

and ther is this icon on my start menu is under control panel and say "set program access and defaults"and i like to know where is this icon8-) so i can change it.

also i like to see if anyone here have a good internet explorer icon cause i havnt  find one i like  thanks for any help

RE: help changing manually XP icons and a good IE icon by Qucumber on 10-11-2004 at 08:16 AM

Be VERY careful with Shell Packs - I downloaded one two weeks ago and my computer never turned back on... I had to reformat after trying EVERYTHING - computer would not even turn on in safe mode!  And a repair (of course) fucked it up even more!