Shoutbox

Offline messages - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Offline messages (/showthread.php?tid=32945)

Offline messages by statm1 on 10-12-2004 at 07:55 AM

I was just wondering what the purpose of them are if you cant send them to the people who are offline. If you have to wait till they come on to send it.. Why not just tell them yourself then.. since you have to be on anyway for it to be sent to them in the first place....

Now im not trying to diss Plus!, its a great program.. I couldnt imagine not having it and im always on the edge of my seat when an update comes around... Its great.. I just thought i'd innocently ask..
Thanks..

RE: Offline messages by Chrono on 10-12-2004 at 08:14 AM

quote:
Originally posted by statm1
was just wondering what the purpose of them are if you cant send them to the people who are offline. If you have to wait till they come on to send it.. Why not just tell them yourself then.. since you have to be on anyway for it to be sent to them in the first place....
well, there are plenty of people who have their computer on all day and night, and this feature is specially designed for them.
if u stay as away and leave the computer alone, ur contact will receive the message without u being there right?
RE: Offline messages by statm1 on 10-12-2004 at 08:31 AM

Yea... i guess I was just thinkin about the dialup people.. where most of everyone that is using dialup is always there.. so... yea it was a stupid question... i should of thought about broadband..  Thank you though...