Shoutbox

floating contact doesn't showme my self - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: floating contact doesn't showme my self (/showthread.php?tid=32968)

floating contact doesn't showme my self by bungleMX on 10-12-2004 at 05:38 PM

I have added my self mail in contacts, but is the only one contact that floating contact doesn't show hehe LOL

RE: floating contact doesn't showme my self by toddy on 10-12-2004 at 05:41 PM

what ???

do u mean that u can't add your self to your desktop ???

I’m sure patchou has a good reason for this!!!!

e.g. u mite be able to send files to your self (which would probably crash msn), well that’s just a guess, but I’m pretty sure he has stopped it on purpose so that u can't cause problems

RE: floating contact doesn't showme my self by matty on 10-12-2004 at 05:47 PM

Patchou, what if you allowed yourself to be shown on the desktop and have a nice little menu for it.

--> Status
   --> Online
   --> Away
   --> BRB
   --> On The Phone
   --> Out To Lunch
   --> Appear Offline
   --> ------
   --> Custom Statuses
--> Plus! Preferences
--> MSN Messenger Options

etc. It might be a good addition in the new version when Plus! is compatible with MSN Messenger 7 :)

RE: floating contact doesn't showme my self by bungleMX on 10-12-2004 at 05:50 PM

yeah i mean that, sorry for my english, yes maybe he did that, but I don't think it was becouse of the send files and stuff like that, cuz it happend before the drag and drop funtion,..

RE: floating contact doesn't showme my self by toddy on 10-12-2004 at 06:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty
Patchou, what if you allowed yourself to be shown on the desktop and have a nice little menu for it.

--> Status
   --> Online
   --> Away
   --> BRB
   --> On The Phone
   --> Out To Lunch
   --> Appear Offline
   --> ------
   --> Custom Statuses
--> Plus! Preferences
--> MSN Messenger Options

etc. It might be a good addition in the new version when Plus! is compatible with MSN Messenger 7 :)

yeh that would be a good idea !!!

i was thinking about the smae type of thing, and was gonna make a thread about it, but never got round to it :P
RE: floating contact doesn't showme my self by stuartbennett on 10-12-2004 at 07:01 PM

these ideas souynd pretty cool cant wait

RE: floating contact doesn't showme my self by Patchou on 10-12-2004 at 10:34 PM

that could be a good idea, I'll add that to my list.

RE: floating contact doesn't showme my self by bungleMX on 10-13-2004 at 12:37 AM

THNX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PATCHOU :D :D