Shoutbox

Help editing an image (gmail invite) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Help editing an image (gmail invite) (/showthread.php?tid=33030)

Help editing an image (gmail invite) by Razor381 on 10-13-2004 at 08:28 PM

Hi all :)

I dont post much here, for which I apologise :) but if somebody could help me edit this image so that the logo in the corner is no longer there, I can offer a Gmail invite :)

Image:

http://www.softwaretricks.de/wallpaper/ThemeXP.jpg

RE: Help editing an image (gmail invite) by user27089 on 10-13-2004 at 08:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Razor381
Hi all :)

I dont post much here, for which I apologise :) but if somebody could help me edit this image so that the logo in the corner is no longer there, I can offer a Gmail invite :)

Image:

http://www.softwaretricks.de/wallpaper/ThemeXP.jpg

the only way that could be done is by having the original file, because it will look blurry in the edge if this is done :S
RE: Help editing an image (gmail invite) by KeyStorm on 10-13-2004 at 08:45 PM

I'm sorry, but this is virtually impossible. One would need several hours to rip that out and get good results. maintly for the size and for the opaque logo (which is really difficult to erase).

Edit: Traxor... :dodgy:

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
the only way that could be done is by having the original file, because it will look blurry in the edge if this is done
If he had the original file he wouldn't ask us to rip that off, don't you think ;)
Great.
RE: Help editing an image (gmail invite) by marissa on 10-13-2004 at 10:12 PM

hm, i have a quick copy of what t could be like...um, ill host 'er, and if he doesnt like it someone could edit it further...i tried it on my desktop, and you cant even tell my shitily done job :p

its like really shitty, i know, but people in here are far more betta editing images than me...ee http://kaonet.net/datas/users/96-kind%20of.jpg

it sucks :cry: atleast it got rid of the text.

RE: Help editing an image (gmail invite) by gnownoskcid on 10-14-2004 at 12:36 AM

try this one

RE: Help editing an image (gmail invite) by The One on 10-14-2004 at 07:46 AM

I would think that Paintshop Pro would have some tool to deal with this...

RE: Help editing an image (gmail invite) by Chestah on 10-14-2004 at 07:50 AM

hmm its gonna be hard to get it perfect tho

RE: Help editing an image (gmail invite) by gnownoskcid on 10-14-2004 at 08:07 AM

hm... this is fun, maybe i should start doing more of this as a hobby...

second revision:

RE: Help editing an image (gmail invite) by FrozernFire on 10-14-2004 at 01:30 PM

gnownoskcid your editting is quite good... i can see almost no differences. maybe i should pick up editting skills now that i have 2 and a half months of holiday.

RE: Help editing an image (gmail invite) by dom. on 10-14-2004 at 01:57 PM

gnownoskcid, that's really well done.

The only thing I can notice is that the angle is kinda wrong, understand what I'm trying to say?

RE: Help editing an image (gmail invite) by Razor381 on 10-14-2004 at 05:20 PM

Thank you very much to both Marissa and gnownoskcid :P Those edits are great for what I wanted, which was a desktop pic without a logo :)

Feel free to email me any time (both of you :) ) And ask for the gmail invite I promised.

Im also glad to see other people got something out of this besides me :) Thanks again

RE: Help editing an image (gmail invite) by gnownoskcid on 10-14-2004 at 11:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by dom.
The only thing I can notice is that the angle is kinda wrong, understand what I'm trying to say?

yeah, i noticed it after i was done, but i was too lazy to fix it  >.<|l
RE: Help editing an image (gmail invite) by user27089 on 10-15-2004 at 07:03 AM

quote:
Originally posted by gnownoskcid
quote:
Originally posted by dom.

yeah, i noticed it after i was done, but i was too lazy to fix it  >.<|l

You should never be too lazy to fix anything, perfection mate... saying that, I need a new sig/avatar combo.
RE: Help editing an image (gmail invite) by TGG on 10-15-2004 at 12:09 PM

tell me if its any good ;)

RE: Help editing an image (gmail invite) by user27089 on 10-15-2004 at 12:11 PM

its alright