Shoutbox

Incorrect display of the preference panel when dpi is changed - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Incorrect display of the preference panel when dpi is changed (/showthread.php?tid=33033)

Incorrect display of the preference panel when dpi is changed by poussahpensif on 10-13-2004 at 09:32 PM

Hi.

Since I have a 1024x768 resolution on my laptop, I reduced the display to 82dpi instead of 96, so i can see more things at a time.

Here is the result in Msg Plus! :
[Image: bug5.jpg]
[Image: bug6.jpg]
:S

Config:
WinXP SP2 French
MSN Messenger 6.2.0137 French
Msg Plus 3.21.104...... french! ;)

Great Soft!

Renaud.

RE: Incorrect display of the preference panel when dpi is changed by matty on 10-13-2004 at 10:15 PM

All I have to say to this is oops. If there is no reply from Patchou by the time I come home I will email him the link if hes not online so that this can get fixed asap for you.

Cheers

RE: Incorrect display of the preference panel when dpi is changed by poussahpensif on 10-13-2004 at 10:18 PM

There is no emergency, i can wait for the next major release, all my options are well set, since I've been using Plus for a long time. But Thanx! :)

Renaud, le Poussah Pensif

RE: Incorrect display of the preference panel when dpi is changed by Patchou on 10-14-2004 at 04:19 AM

Arrr... thats really bad looking, however, I'm not convinced I can do anything about it.. I'll let you know :)