Shoutbox

Casio Camera Wrist Watch - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Casio Camera Wrist Watch (/showthread.php?tid=33146)

Casio Camera Wrist Watch by michael_m91 on 10-16-2004 at 06:11 AM

Ok this is sorta odd.

Anybody who has that Casio Wrist Watch do you know why my watch always says "Watch Send NG"?

It used to work no it doesnt. I dont know whats changed since then because it worked about half a year ago.

RE: Casio Camera Wrist Watch by user27089 on 10-16-2004 at 09:14 AM

My mate has one of them, the battery might be running low, so this only allows the actual clock to work, I think that the camera doesn't work after the battery runs down past a certan level.

RE: Casio Camera Wrist Watch by saralk on 10-16-2004 at 10:04 AM

i did a google search and found the russian manual, so I searched that for "Watch Send NG" and translated that section.

The result is

quote:
The connection interrupted for some reasons. Try again

RE: Casio Camera Wrist Watch by michael_m91 on 10-16-2004 at 06:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
My mate has one of them, the battery might be running low, so this only allows the actual clock to work, I think that the camera doesn't work after the battery runs down past a certan level.
This is a new battery, I baught it yestaurday.

quote:
Originally posted by saralk
i did a google search and found the russian manual, so I searched that for "Watch Send NG" and translated that section.

The result is
I've tried about ten times
RE: Casio Camera Wrist Watch by saralk on 10-17-2004 at 10:59 AM

i guess that means its broken

RE: Casio Camera Wrist Watch by user27089 on 10-17-2004 at 01:06 PM

Did you get a guarantee with the watch? If so then phone up the company and they'll fix/replace the watch for you. If not then you should be able to claim somehow for it. If this doesn't work, then i'm afraid that you're stuck with the problem and have to buy a new watch

:sad:

RE: Casio Camera Wrist Watch by michael_m91 on 10-17-2004 at 04:05 PM

I think it's past its warenty...

Besides i can send pictures to the watch, I just cant send pictures from the watch to the computer.

RE: Casio Camera Wrist Watch by CookieRevised on 10-18-2004 at 06:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by michael_m91
you bought the watch yesterday, or the battery? Either way, the battery can still be dead. Even if batteries are left in their package, they can go empty after a while. This doesn't happen a lot (batteries are often bought) but if it was one that comes with the watch, then it is quite possible that the battery is old and dead already. Try another battery to make sure. If that also fails, only then you are almost certain it isn't the battery...
RE: Casio Camera Wrist Watch by user27089 on 10-18-2004 at 06:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
quote:
Originally posted by michael_m91
you bought the watch yesterday, or the battery? Either way, the battery can still be dead. Even if batteries are left in their package, they can go empty after a while. This doesn't happen a lot (batteries are often bought) but if it was one that comes with the watch, then it is quite possible that the battery is old and dead already. Try another battery to make sure. If that also fails, only then you are almost certain it isn't the battery...

I apologise for correcting you but he has already said that the watch is working fine, the only thing that he can't do is send the pictures to his computer. He bought the new battery yesterday.

It may be a problem with the connection software or whatever, the infra red might be messed up, or the usb might be broken, its hard to say really.
RE: Casio Camera Wrist Watch by CookieRevised on 10-18-2004 at 07:54 PM

true, but sending stuff demands much more power then recieving stuff (basic electronics), so it can be related... (Though, I indeed missed the part where he said he already got the watch for half a year)

RE: Casio Camera Wrist Watch by user27089 on 10-18-2004 at 07:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
true, but sending stuff demands much more power then recieving stuff (basic electronics), so it can be related... (Though, I indeed missed the part where he said he already got the watch for half a year)
No offence or anything but I already mentioned this towards the top of the page (battery)

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
My mate has one of them, the battery might be running low, so this only allows the actual clock to work,

RE: Casio Camera Wrist Watch by saralk on 10-18-2004 at 08:00 PM

actually thats not the same, cos that was before we found out he can recieve pics but not send them, you didnt say anything about sending/recieving pictures in that post.

RE: Casio Camera Wrist Watch by CookieRevised on 10-18-2004 at 09:04 PM

blah... this is going off topic....

Traxor, I replied because michael_m91 said he has bought a new battery and I replied that a new battery isn't a garantee that the battery has still his full power. Even "new" batteries can be empty if they are stocked to long in the store; A battery only holds his full capacity for a certain time (even if you're not using it)...

And since you said that a battery could cause some failing of certain functions, this could've been the problem (a bad (new) battery)...

RE: Casio Camera Wrist Watch by michael_m91 on 10-18-2004 at 10:05 PM

Ok the watch was baught about a year ago(past it's warenty), a new bettery was baught yestaurday because the old one ran dead. now the only time the watch will not let you send or recive oics is if the battery is low (with the low pciture), but it is not low. I can recive pics, take them, but not send them