Shoutbox

Offline messages (stopped working for me) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Offline messages (stopped working for me) (/showthread.php?tid=33165)

Offline messages (stopped working for me) by sashko on 10-16-2004 at 05:28 PM

Hello. My offline messages worked great at first (the "leave a message for contact" feature). However, now all it does it open a message window for the contact when he/she comes online without actually sending the msg that I left for him/her. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you kindly.

Alex K.

RE: Offline messages (stopped working for me) by Playboy on 10-17-2004 at 07:27 AM

sorry but i cant help you cuz i dont have "Offline messgaes" but can u plz tell me where to download it or how to do it ?! thnx

RE: Offline messages (stopped working for me) by Vilkku on 10-17-2004 at 07:31 AM

It's a part of Plus!...

RE: Offline messages (stopped working for me) by sashko on 10-17-2004 at 07:41 AM

Yes, it's a part of the latest version of Plus! One way to use this feature is by right-clicking on your offline contact that you are trying to send the offline msg to, select "Messenger Plus! Extras" and from there, "Set Come-back Message..." (the last option in the list). Then the rest should be self-explanitory :-)

Alex

quote:
Originally posted by Playboy
sorry but i cant help you cuz i dont have "Offline messgaes" but can u plz tell me where to download it or how to do it ?! thnx

RE: Offline messages (stopped working for me) by Patchou on 10-17-2004 at 07:42 AM

I'll check this out.

RE: RE: Offline messages (stopped working for me) by sashko on 10-17-2004 at 07:47 AM

Thank you, Patchou. To add to my first post, I initially tried getting help from people in the chat, and someone told me that this feature has never worked for (I believe it was a female) her at all. Thanks once again.

Alex

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
I'll check this out.

RE: Offline messages (stopped working for me) by Playboy on 10-17-2004 at 08:21 AM

thnx all...i didnt know about this feature ;)

RE: Offline messages (stopped working for me) by Patchou on 10-17-2004 at 07:27 PM

If the feature doesnt work for you, can you tell me the version of Messenger youre using and the version of Windows?

Thanks,
Patchou

RE: RE: Offline messages (stopped working for me) by sashko on 10-18-2004 at 03:11 AM

I'm using Win XP (SP1), MSN ver 6.2.0137 . Thank you.

Alex

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
If the feature doesnt work for you, can you tell me the version of Messenger youre using and the version of Windows?

Thanks,
Patchou

RE: Offline messages (stopped working for me) by user36611 on 10-18-2004 at 11:40 AM

Sashko is not the only one, it happens to me all the time, it just won’t send it.

I'm also using Win XP SP1, MSN v. 6.2.0137, and naturally I am running the newest version of Messenger Plus!
:D

RE: Offline messages (stopped working for me) by CookieRevised on 10-18-2004 at 01:52 PM

Working fine here.

Also using Win XP SP1, MSN Messenger 6.2.0137. But MsgPlus 3.21.105 (beta).