Shoutbox

How can you do to "show" the litte window of msn ? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: How can you do to "show" the litte window of msn ? (/showthread.php?tid=33185)

How can you do to "show" the litte window of msn ? by alexis2015 on 10-16-2004 at 09:07 PM

My problem is that i want to show some personal informations in the little window that appears when someone have just sign-in ?

Whitch file (*.dll or *.exe) i have to use and how to use it ?

Thanks a lot for all reponses ...

Alexis;)

RE: How can you do to "show" the litte window of msn ? by RaceProUK on 10-16-2004 at 10:59 PM

You mean have more information in the toast popups? Only possible with a plugin/addon that displays it's own I'm afraid

RE: How can you do to "show" the litte window of msn ? by Concord Dawn on 10-16-2004 at 11:09 PM

There is no such plugin to put display more information (Real name, phone number, etc.) on the when that displays when one of your contacts signs in. Maybe one of the programmers will make one.

RE: How can you do to "show" the litte window of msn ? by alexis2015 on 10-17-2004 at 06:40 AM

No, sorry, I my question is bad !!!
I Just want to know which command do you use in plugins to show toasts with a personalize text ?

Alexis;)

RE: How can you do to "show" the litte window of msn ? by Mr.T on 10-17-2004 at 09:07 AM

vb

code:
DisplayToast(ByVal sMessage As String, ByVal sTitle As String, ByVal sProgram As String, ByVal bPlaySound As Boolean) As Boolean

c++
code:
DisplayToast(const char* sMessage, const char* sTitle, const char* sProgram,bool bPlaySound)

is this what you mean???
RE: How can you do to "show" the litte window of msn ? by alexis2015 on 10-17-2004 at 09:14 AM

yes that's what I mean but haven't you got a command for delphi ?

Alexis;)