Shoutbox

- Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+---- Forum: Announcements & News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+------ Thread: (/showthread.php?tid=33186)

by KeyStorm on 10-16-2004 at 09:20 PM

(English translation below)

Ha sido difícil dar el paso. Muchas veces se había comentado en oscuros lugares, pero este proyecto nunca se había conseguido llevar adelante... hasta ahora.

Choli, Chono, Omar y yo mismo tenemos la satisfacción de traeros el foro de La Comunidad Hispana de Messenger Plus!.

Lo presentamos como comunidad hermanada a la Messenger Plus! Community que estás visitando ahora mismo y goza del mismo reconocimiento: Patchou ha dado su consentimiento para que todas las noticias que allí aparezcan sean oficiales y toda la ayuda que se preste será, igual que aquí, por usuarios experimentados, Beta Testers o Elite Members.

Nuestro deseo es que sea el foro de referencia para todos los usuarios hispanohablantes de Messenger Plus! (más de un millón). A todos ellos les invitamos a entrar y participar en él y hacer de él un un foro clave en esta gran Comunidad que es la de Messenger Plus!.

Nuestra dirección: http://msgplus.keystorm.net

Bienvenidos! :)

It has been difficult to make this step. Quite a few times it had been commented in dark places, but this project had been never put in practice... until now.

Choli, Chrono, Omar and me myself are proud to bring you the board of the Spanish Messenger Plus! Community.

We would like to introduce it as a sibling board of the Official English Plus! Community you are viewing right now. It also has the same recognition: Patchou has given his consent for all news appearing in there to be official and all the help will be given by experienced users, Beta Testers and Elite Members, just like they do here.

Our wish is to make it the reference board for all the Spanish-speaking users of Messenger Plus! (over a million). We're pleased to invite you to join it and let it become a main board in this vast Community of Messenger Plus!

Our address: http://es.msgplus.net

Welcome! :)

by Kafman on 10-16-2004 at 09:23 PM

The spanish forum rocks!! :D

by Choli on 10-16-2004 at 09:27 PM

Ha sido un proyecto que nos ha constado su tiempo, pero ahora estamos seguros de poder dar un gran soporte a los usuarios de habla española de Messenger Plus!.

It's a poject that has taken a lot of time, but now we're sure we can give a great support to all spanish-spaeking people who use Messenger Plus!.
by Chrono on 10-16-2004 at 09:37 PM

Well uhmmm im a bit late (i wanted to post my very first thread in the announcment and news forum :cry:. Blah i guess the only announcement ill post will be whe i leave (if that ever happens) the forums :P (just for the hell of it :refuck:)

Anyway, we took a lot of time setting up the forums. Omar translated mybb to spanish and looks quite good (Y) (although the skin (Omareen :dodgy: is shitty :refuck:, it will be changed soon :banana:)

Well i hope it will be useful for the 1000000 spanish users of Plus! arround the world :)

by Guido on 10-16-2004 at 10:29 PM

Congratulations to the team who took care of it!

Me and my WDZish lazyness are to blame for the current absence of a theme, but it will be up soon :).

by Omar on 10-17-2004 at 02:05 AM

Yeah, it was very hard work translating mybboard ( :mipdodgy: ) into spanish....but it was worth it....

:banana:

by RebelSean on 10-17-2004 at 02:23 AM

Congratulations everyone. Good work (y)....

[offtopic]
Congrats KeyStorm with your Elite Member? I didn't notice it!

by Omar on 10-17-2004 at 02:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Sean
Yeah.... I just realized that Im the only one form the spanish team that aint nothing in this forums.... :P

Well.... there's some pride on being a spammer.... :spam:
by Guido on 10-17-2004 at 07:00 AM

Now with brand new theme! :banana:

[Image: headerlogo.gif]
http://msgplus.keystorm.net/

by Eljay on 10-17-2004 at 07:29 AM

nice theme
i wont be joining because i dont speak spamish spanish :refuck:

by Chrono on 10-17-2004 at 07:35 AM

what a great theme, well done guido (and thx of course :banana:)

by PlaSmA on 10-17-2004 at 09:46 AM

wonderfull! great news and nice job ppl

PD: A partir de ahora, allí nos leeremos :)

by surfichris on 10-17-2004 at 09:59 AM

Whey! Finally open :D

Omar, do I get my translation now? (&) (A).

Nice work on the theme too GFD.. You manage to impress me with everything you do. (Y)

by Choli on 10-17-2004 at 10:27 AM

Thanks to Omar for translating it, to guido for the skin (he finally did it when 3 or 4 of us asked nearly simultaneously on msn to do it :refuck:) and thanks also to surfi for his help the first days :)

by KeyStorm on 10-17-2004 at 11:31 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Boulton
Omar, do I get my translation now?
There are still some typos I'm correcting atm, We'll send it to you when it's finished. ;)

quote:
Originally posted by Sean
Thanks, I just didn't notice that either... :^)

...And thanks Tochjo for moving this thread here... ;)
by RebelSean on 10-17-2004 at 04:28 PM

Awesome theme Guido. Nice work yet again (y)

by Guido on 10-17-2004 at 05:46 PM

Thank you all :P

Now come on, Spanish-speaking people!

by Chop on 10-17-2004 at 08:08 PM

Its great to see you finally launched them :banana:

by Jolo on 10-18-2004 at 02:42 AM

Excelente! Ahora todos los que hablamos español tendremos donde comentar lo nuevo de Messenger Plus!, justo ahora que se vienen cambios importantes con el lanzamiento de MSN Messenger 7.

Salu2 a todos. :)

by Pipish on 10-18-2004 at 08:56 AM

wow thats great i am glad to see a spanish boards and maybe someday we could have other boards

by giken on 10-18-2004 at 09:42 AM

any chance for an italian too? :(

by Choli on 10-18-2004 at 05:35 PM

About boards in other languages: We wanted a spanish board and we made it ourselves., so if you want a <inser_your_language_here> board, do it! :D We hope that more international boards will be set in the future. It isn't something easy, but with a bit of effort, you can create your own boards and help people in your language.

by Omar on 10-19-2004 at 12:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Choli
It isn't something easy
You can say that again.... :P
by KeyStorm on 10-19-2004 at 09:32 PM

quote:
It isn't something easy
And again. :grin:

But remember you should ask Patchou and some more people in here first (say other Italians that could join the group).
by Choli on 10-19-2004 at 10:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
quote:
It isn't something easy
And again. :grin:

But remember you should ask Patchou and some more people in here first (say other Italians that could join the group).
^o) :huh:

* Choli isn't having good days lately....

Of course they can join or group, but it's in spanish :P
by Guido on 10-19-2004 at 11:03 PM

(An again :P)

quote:
Of course they can join or group, but it's in spanish :P
He means before creating an Italian forum.
by KeyStorm on 10-20-2004 at 05:50 PM

Sorry, I just fixed some "dodgy mistakes" reported by Lobster in my translated post.

If you read it now it will make more sense than before :P

by mandorallen on 04-04-2005 at 07:15 PM

Bueno, despues de unos mesecillos funcionando, se puede decir que todo va bien y funcionando ok, ¿no?, sobre todo desde que hay elites que controlen al staff :grin:

Con mas o menos flecos que solucionar (sobre todo cuando llegue la proxima version de MyBB, que vais a tener cantidad de cosas pendientes :drin:), todo va mejorando dia a dia

En fin, que todo va bien e ira mejor, somos la pol** con cebolla. Un saludo a todos.

by Choli on 04-04-2005 at 08:12 PM

menuda forma más sutil de espamear, Mandor; reviviendo temas antiguos

quote:
Originally posted by mandorallen
todo desde que hay elites que controlen al staff
ya podeis dar las gracias :P
quote:
obre todo cuando llegue la proxima version de MyBB, que vais a tener cantidad de cosas pendientes rin,
en eso tendremos que pringar todos :refuck:

bueno, en fin... que sí, lo foros parece que marchan bien, tenemos muchos usuarios registrados y bastantes regulares que se pasan por el foro a diario. Damos soporte a mucha gente y ha buen ambiente. :) Esperemos que dure :D
by Panachiba on 04-07-2005 at 12:47 AM

quote:
menuda forma más sutil de espamear, Mandor; reviviendo temas antiguos

quote:
todo desde que hay elites que controlen al staff
ya podeis dar las gracias :P
quote:
obre todo cuando llegue la proxima version de MyBB, que vais a tener cantidad de cosas pendientes rin,
en eso tendremos que pringar todos :refuck:

bueno, en fin... que sí, lo foros parece que marchan bien, tenemos muchos usuarios registrados y bastantes regulares que se pasan por el foro a diario. Damos soporte a mucha gente y ha buen ambiente. :) Esperemos que dure :D

supongo que durara mientras este vivo yo,mando,etc,etc....lamentablemente me acabo dar cuenta que por aca no esta el link a el foro hispano :dodgy: deberian hablar de eso :dodgy:

by Choli on 04-07-2005 at 11:52 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Panachiba
lamentablemente me acabo dar cuenta que por aca no esta el link a el foro hispano deberian hablar de eso
esta en el primer post :)
quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
Nuestra dirección: http://msgplus.keystorm.net

by Omar on 04-08-2005 at 06:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Panachiba
lamentablemente me acabo dar cuenta que por aca no esta el link a el foro hispano :dodgy: deberian hablar de eso :dodgy:
Tambien esta como "Sticky" en el foro de Help & Support... :P

Aqui esta el mensaje....
by KeyStorm on 10-16-2005 at 10:14 PM

Bueno, hace un año que este tema está abierto. Esto marca el primer aniversario de la Comunidad de Messenger Plus! en español. Pensaba pedir hacer un tema nuevo, pero antes que me dijeran que no, posteo directamente aquí. :P

Me gustaría dar las gracias a todos aquellos que nos han apoyado, desde sus páginas, o desde su ordenador. Hemos encontrado una gran comunidad de usuarios de habla hispana de Messenger Plus! y me gustaría anunciar que vamos a más. La semana que viene lanzaremos la nueva versión de nuestra comunidad. Por problemas personales, no hemos podido hacerlo hoy, pero reuniremos esfuerzos para tenerlo terminado la semana que viene...

Spam Pranks: Spanish Messenger Plus!: Restructured Appealing 'N Knowledgeable Site

Pronto sabréis más... :)

Well, this thread has now been open for exactly a year today. This means it's the first birthday of the Spanish Messenger Plus! Comunity. I was thinking of asking for a new thread, but as it would be denied, I'm posting this here. :P

I would like to thank all those who did support us from their sites and or their desktop. We've found a great Spanish speaking user  community and I'd like to announce we're going on for more. Next week we will release the nez version of our community. For personal problems, we haven't been able to release it today, but we will gather efforts to have it released by next weekend.

Spam Pranks: Spanish Messenger Plus!: Restructured Appealing 'N Knowledgeable Site

There's more to come soon... :)
by mandorallen on 10-16-2005 at 11:56 PM

Coming soon... :banana:

It has been a wonderfull year, really, really good :banana:

Esto va a ser la repera en almibar [Image: tortu1.png]

by blackjack on 10-17-2005 at 12:04 AM

Good news KS! Congratulations to all staff/members who made this possible (y) now im an Elite Member on spanish forums.. thats an honor (A).. Keep up the good work :banana:

by Omar on 10-17-2005 at 12:07 AM

Pues si... ha sido un largo año de mucho esfuerzo y sacrificio... :p

Un saludo a todos y a seguir echandole ganas... :banana:

by Lou on 10-17-2005 at 12:27 AM

is there a french forums for msgplus?

by Chrono on 10-17-2005 at 12:53 AM

w00t, well done :banana:

Y que sean muchos más :o)

by Omar on 10-17-2005 at 12:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by lou_habs
is there a french forums for msgplus?
Not anymore... Brian said that they might be back... lets wait and see... :P
quote:
Good job guys.
Thanks... :D

by Anio_pke on 10-17-2005 at 10:38 AM

:banana: <<first birthday>> :o)

quote:
Originally posted by blaCkjaCk
now im an Elite Member on spanish forums.. thats an honor .. Keep up the good work
me too (H)
by Lou on 10-17-2005 at 10:48 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Omar
Not anymore... Brian said that they might be back... lets wait and see...
I could very well start my own......are there any important french members here? lol

again, I am very happy to see that there is a theme on the spanish forums now..lol
by KeyStorm on 10-17-2005 at 04:13 PM

quote:
are there any important french members here

Well last stats reported French to be the second used language in Plus! (after English and before Spanish). There should be a user community to target those forums to, but there doesn't seem to be that many notable French-speaking around. Maybe mainly because most of them are Canadian and they'd usually prefer English over French.

In some cases, luckily not our one, it all relies on promoting the board. It's also good to have some credited users from the community (whether, elites, testers or translators) and quite some time to spend. :P
by Sunshine on 10-17-2005 at 04:21 PM

[Image: congr.gif]

by Max on 10-17-2005 at 06:13 PM

Congroots. ;)

by vlio on 10-17-2005 at 07:40 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Omar
Not anymore... Brian said that they might be back... lets wait and see...
I could very well start my own......are there any important french members here? lol

you can come on http://www.mess-france.com for a french forum ;)

almost official if not completely(A)
by Chop on 10-17-2005 at 08:45 PM

Felicidades a Todo el staff :banana:

by Lou on 10-17-2005 at 11:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by vlio
you can come on http://www.mess-france.com for a french forum ;)

almost official if not completely(A)
thats the one...however that one is based on france and not just on french...there is a difference..lol

if anyone is interested in starting a french based, and not france based one, pm me, and we could start something up. And of course, I will ask Patchou and stuff for things:P
by vlio on 10-18-2005 at 06:52 AM

France is only the name... The news for other countries are posted as well (and I'm from belgium)

by Lou on 10-18-2005 at 10:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by vlio
France is only the name... The news for other countries are posted as well (and I'm from belgium)
I didnt mean for other countries...msgplus news stays the same......I mean that the french language from france is different from mine...but lets not get off topic here:P
by Choli on 10-21-2005 at 11:03 PM

Bueno, pues sí, ya tenemos un añito. Y esperamos cumplir muchos mas ;) Además, dentro de poco habran grandes sorpresas.

by Smethead on 10-23-2005 at 07:20 PM

Yesterday was the first birthday of the Dutch forums.
I don't think I should make a new thread about this :p
Threads: 568
Members: 777