Shoutbox

Suggestion: Edit Reputation after Maximum Reputes Per Day - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: Suggestion: Edit Reputation after Maximum Reputes Per Day (/showthread.php?tid=33199)

Suggestion: Edit Reputation after Maximum Reputes Per Day by Dane on 10-17-2004 at 01:55 AM

Hey,
My suggestion is to allow you to edit existing reputations after you have already voted for the maximum times that day.  Cause if you are just changing the reputation, its not going to add more or less to your score.

RE: Suggestion: Edit Reputation after Maximum Reputes Per Day by WDZ on 10-17-2004 at 02:01 AM

Hmm... OK, I've edited the code. :p

RE: Suggestion: Edit Reputation after Maximum Reputes Per Day by Dane on 10-17-2004 at 02:09 AM

Hmm...Lets try this again :P.

How about adding a Meter of Good or Bad reputations in the left side of your post under "Status"...

RE: Suggestion: Edit Reputation after Maximum Reputes Per Day by WDZ on 10-17-2004 at 02:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Dane
How about adding a Meter of Good or Bad reputations in the left side of your post under "Status"...
There will eventually be something there... :p
RE: Suggestion: Edit Reputation after Maximum Reputes Per Day by Dane on 10-17-2004 at 02:15 AM

LOL, whats taking so long?  The general idea would be if there in the Negatives the meter is red with the amount of bars negative they are (10 bars, anything over 10 is all 10 shaded in), same with Positives.  If its neutral, just gray bars :p.

RE: Suggestion: Edit Reputation after Maximum Reputes Per Day by Guido on 10-20-2004 at 07:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dane
LOL, whats taking so long?  The general idea would be if there in the Negatives the meter is red with the amount of bars negative they are (10 bars, anything over 10 is all 10 shaded in), same with Positives.  If its neutral, just gray bars :p.
I would say just put the numbers... it's much more graphical and clear. Two green boxes don't say anything to new users... numbers can give a hint.
RE: RE: Suggestion: Edit Reputation after Maximum Reputes Per Day by Sunshine on 10-20-2004 at 07:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Guido
I would say just put the numbers... it's much more graphical and clear. Two green boxes don't say anything to new users... numbers can give a hint.

I second that, not only is it easier to interpret but it's also more correct because the exact amount of votes will be shown.
RE: Suggestion: Edit Reputation after Maximum Reputes Per Day by WDZ on 10-20-2004 at 07:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Guido
Yeah, well, that was the plan all along... I'm not gonna put images... :p
RE: Suggestion: Edit Reputation after Maximum Reputes Per Day by Dane on 10-21-2004 at 05:04 PM

True, so it would be way easier to do this way anyway.  I just thought you wanted to stick to Guido's main idea :P.