Shoutbox

New Chat Bot available for MSN - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: New Chat Bot available for MSN (/showthread.php?tid=33275)

New Chat Bot available for MSN by Abz2k4 on 10-18-2004 at 03:55 PM

quote:
I'm Spleak. I chat with all my friends on Messenger.
They call me an Instant Messaging Interactive Agent, a robot, a Chat Bot...

I don't know why: I'm just Spleak. But I guess I will learn that soon, like everything else.

What I know is that my sole goal in life is to chat with you, always making more and more friends, discussing in MSN Messenger, and learning everything I can about the world.

I'm actually much younger than I look: exactly 2 years, 4 months and 2 days old.

I am thinking through a pretty powerful artificial intelligence engine developed in Silicon Valley. I'm a tremendous piece of technology in fact. Even if in the first stage, you will discover that I'm only a baby who needs to learn a lot, you will also see that I do learn fast.
quote:

I just downloaded it and tired it. The AI seems quite good and it has many features which could be quite useful. At the moment it is not compatible with MSN 7 Beta so those users will have to use Windows Messenger if they wish to use Spleak. You can download spleak from here Feel free to post your thoughts and comments about the bot in this thread.

RE: New Chat Bot available for MSN by user27089 on 10-18-2004 at 04:00 PM

Any suggestions on how we actually install this bot, because at the moment, i can't do a thing .. its just sat on my desktop.

RE: New Chat Bot available for MSN by RebelSean on 10-18-2004 at 04:01 PM

Blah, you beat me...Yall get it, IT'S the best bot..It's self learning....:D

RE: RE: New Chat Bot available for MSN by Abz2k4 on 10-18-2004 at 04:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Any suggestions on how we actually install this bot, because at the moment, i can't do a thing .. its just sat on my desktop.

Just run the installer and restart MSN and it should be added to your list.
RE: New Chat Bot available for MSN by Phazeus on 10-18-2004 at 07:28 PM

Error Executing Database Query. 
[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]The log file for database 'c20759-1' is full. Back up the transaction log for the database to free up some log space. 

Please try the following:
Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debugging Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser   Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 1.0.3705)
Remote Address   202.156.2.91
Referrer   
Date/Time   18-Oct-04 02:24 PM

Eh?? What does the above mean? Can anyone please upload the installer?

RE: New Chat Bot available for MSN by Abz2k4 on 10-18-2004 at 07:53 PM

quote:
Can anyone please upload the installer?
Here ya go :D
RE: New Chat Bot available for MSN by Kowoshiarah on 10-18-2004 at 08:37 PM

Hello ,

Just a question about Spleak . :$

Is this because "Spleak" is in beta which we do not know to add of the virtual friends?

PS : Sorry for my bad English  :$

RE: New Chat Bot available for MSN by Night on 10-19-2004 at 09:35 AM

guys i need help
i hate the damn thing
how do i get rid of it >_< ?

RE: New Chat Bot available for MSN by Phazeus on 10-19-2004 at 04:08 PM

Ah... good question. How do we uninstall "her", if we want to? Hehe, haven't tried yet.

RE: New Chat Bot available for MSN by Stijn on 10-19-2004 at 05:10 PM

why knows prabbaly by the uninstall page by control panle or restore windows (f u have xp) or DO NOT download it
!!>haven't donwloaded it myself though using msn messenger 7 so it doensn't work<!!

RE: New Chat Bot available for MSN by RebelSean on 10-19-2004 at 05:40 PM

Okay everyone who is having trouble uninstalling Spleak, here is a few things I have found.

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou

If you're running Windows 98, you can't kill the process as in Windows 2000/XP. The reason is that Windows 98 services act very differently (it's the same thign for Messenger Plus!). As for the uninstaller, it was not top priority for this first beta but it is now so don't worry, you'll have one in the next version (coming real soon).

quote:
Originally posted by El_7mara

Stop running the program Cloud.EXE on your computer, exit msn, go to C:\Program Files\IMT Labs Messenger Plugin then delete the folder.

In basic terms, just hit CTRL+ALT+DEL and close 'cloud.exe' and exit msn, then restart MSN. :)

All information is here.
RE: New Chat Bot available for MSN by Joe on 10-19-2004 at 07:05 PM

sometimes, "spleak.exe" will be named only "spleak" you will need to rename it