Shoutbox

delete users trouble - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: delete users trouble (/showthread.php?tid=33285)

delete users trouble by jeanie457 on 10-18-2004 at 07:08 PM

hello, I need a piece of advice with this.
I would like to know if/and how is it possible to completely delete users from my msn. If I delete them from "contacts list" then I can still find them in the  "blocked users" list which is next to the "allowed users" list in PRIVACY menu. (sorry if I ain't accurate, but my msn isn't in english, so I'm just translating:p)
Right-clicking those blocked, I can SOMETIMES see "delete" option, but not always. I don't understand why mostly this option isn't available :s
How can I do it to permanently and completely delete users who I don't want on my msn anymore?
Plz, if anyone can help me, you'll have my undying gratitude for solving my problem :)

thanks!!

jeanie

RE: delete users trouble by Tochjo on 10-18-2004 at 07:12 PM

If your contacts still have you on their list, you cannot delete them from the lists on the Privacy tab. To delete them 'completely', as you say, ask to be removed from their contact list.

RE: RE: delete users trouble by jeanie457 on 10-18-2004 at 07:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tochjo
If your contacts still have you on their list, you cannot delete them from the lists on the Privacy tab. To delete them 'completely', as you say, ask to be removed from your contact's list.

ah, I see, this is kinda annyoing >__<

thanks for helping! :)

jeanie