Shoutbox

Having problems with myself - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Having problems with myself (/showthread.php?tid=33292)

Having problems with myself by _Humphreys on 10-18-2004 at 09:11 PM

Hey this may look like a post to get some attention but it's not just like M_E is at the mo I’m having trouble with finding my own personality lol I know it's weird but it's like oh piss everyone off daily Humphrey's thing (that’s me btw) but i'm getting a bit sick of it basically im sick of what i've become an annoying self self piss everyone off guy I need help can you give me some advice I never used to be like this just happened like 3 years ago when coming into secondary school.

RE: Having problems with myself by matty on 10-18-2004 at 09:21 PM

When it comes to the forum, read what people post, I know its a simple thing, but when you can understand what they mean you can help better, and wont piss people off ;)

RE: Having problems with myself by _Humphreys on 10-18-2004 at 09:32 PM

Ok that was just misunderstanding normally i'm worse than that.:(

RE: Having problems with myself by user27089 on 10-19-2004 at 07:03 AM

Well you just need to try and act mature and stuff, don't annoy people, that will just make you lose mates and so on and so forth. All you need to do (as i said in m_e's thread) is just think before you speak, you should be alright. I have to restrain myself sometimes, but its worth it in the end, not offending anyone for any wrong reasons.

RE: Having problems with myself by _Humphreys on 10-19-2004 at 07:12 AM

Well i'll try today at school ands report back.:)

RE: Having problems with myself by Pyroteq on 10-19-2004 at 07:17 AM

Specific, You annoy people by being a smartass or just making annoying noises childish e.t.c?? Ive changed heaps in primary school i was pshyco i ran around and everyone loved me cause i was hypo and it was funny but then first year of secondary i grew out of it and just went into the whole say-what-you-think-jerkish sorta thing where people like you but not everyone and got a few chicks, then i turned nice guy and gradually people start to hate you for some reason and now i dont know where im at but anyway im going on about myself geez um explain more how you annoy people

RE: Having problems with myself by _Humphreys on 10-19-2004 at 07:27 AM

Well basically sometimes I feel me goal is to piss loads of my friends off as possible which really annoys them as you can probablly tell.:(

RE: Having problems with myself by Pyroteq on 10-19-2004 at 07:56 AM

well u cant go trying to be someone else you just have to be yourself, maybe you should just not annoy them as much..find someone you dont like and annoy them. whatever reason it is that you feal thats your aim theres probly another reason behind it why thats your aim but its really up to you its your life people can give advice but your not always going to take it. Just dont try to be someone your not.

RE: Having problems with myself by FrozernFire on 10-19-2004 at 08:54 AM

annoy them in a fun way! that's what i do. pick someone who has a sense of humour and do some trick on him. he won't get that pissed off like some people and instead may laugh. he won't get pissed off, you get to annoy people, though you should also try not to annoy people that much. maybe once in a while

RE: Having problems with myself by user27089 on 10-19-2004 at 11:33 AM

Just change significantly, thats all I can say, In primary school i was in the head teachers office daily, running away from school, fighting, stealing stuff. And i'm not proud of it. As soon as I went to Studley High, I changed a lot, but I wasn't liked at all really, and I had my nose broke etc. then I came to my school now, where stigmata goes. Now, I suppose, I have a lot of friends, and am quite mature now.. The only way to really change. is to think about how you are, and get told how you are, it always helps when someone tells you if you're bad or not, i'm not sure why, it just does. I suppose it makes you realise about your true self.

RE: Having problems with myself by gnownoskcid on 10-20-2004 at 12:08 AM

be nice to ppl, help ppl out, be considerate, blah blah blah

RE: Having problems with myself by Ginger on 10-20-2004 at 01:21 AM

Just be yourself as much as you can, be happy with who youre being and dont start tryin to fill everyones expectations for you cause its uselses you'll just end up failin and being worse off than where you started

RE: Having problems with myself by Jhrono on 10-20-2004 at 09:18 PM

here's my advice:)...just be urself...don't do that 'cause he or she thinks that's great...you'll feel great if you do everything by your choices:)...oh and remember this...do never try to think what you really don't think...:) HuG

RE: Having problems with myself by gnownoskcid on 10-21-2004 at 01:52 AM

"be yourself" does that mean that if you enjoy playing jokes on people which really annoy others, you should keep doing it? I thing that would result in having no friends

RE: Having problems with myself by Pyroteq on 10-21-2004 at 01:59 AM

pretending to be someone else also results in no friends.

RE: Having problems with myself by .Roy on 10-22-2004 at 08:26 PM

be yourself live your life.. What ever turns out turns out.. you cant do anything about it... Just be yourself...

If you dont know what yourself is then be what feels best...

Feel better please

RE: Having problems with myself by kangie on 10-22-2004 at 10:36 PM

gad, you people are AMAZING at giving advice :) (i havent read everything, so dinnae moan :P just read most of the 1st page) you really think, saying "act more mature" is gonna change anything? Attitude Extreme, act however you want, if people get pissed off wi you alot, then maybe you dont need them as friends :) just ffs, dont change yourself for other people, just act like you wanna act, regardless of what you think ppl are thinking, its YOUR life, no theirs :)

RE: Having problems with myself by Millenium_edition on 10-22-2004 at 10:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by kangie
gad, you people are AMAZING at giving advice :) (i havent read everything, so dinnae moan :P just read most of the 1st page) you really think, saying "act more mature" is gonna change anything? Attitude Extreme, act however you want, if people get pissed off wi you alot, then maybe you dont need them as friends :) just ffs, dont change yourself for other people, just act like you wanna act, regardless of what you think ppl are thinking, its YOUR life, no theirs :)
agreed.

that's what I did. also think before you say something. will it hurt someone? is the person going to feel offended? are you sure it doesn't sound bad?
RE: Having problems with myself by gnownoskcid on 10-23-2004 at 03:35 AM

sometimes you just have to satisfy others and sacrifice your own interests.  For example, if you piss of every employer you have, you might end up working at macdonald the rest of your life (or jobless).

Try to compromise between being yourself and satisfying others.

RE: Having problems with myself by AdamL42 on 10-23-2004 at 04:45 AM

ok man,there must have been something in your past that whats the word attracts you to annoy people.your taking your problems out on other people.this is a common problem.for a stupid example: theres a boy who always eats chocoalte 24/7.when he was little his mother was always gone alot and evertime she would visit him she brought him a bag of chocolates,three weeks later the boy recieved news his mother had died in a  car accident.the reason he eats these chocolates is because it is the only thing that he has to remember his mother by,he didnt know that this was the reason but it was.in fact chocolate wasnt his favorite food he just ate it because he wanted to think of the good memories he had of his mother.now there must have been something in your past that causes you to act this way.its not your fault but this is the way things happen to most people like you.im not going to ask you what it was in your past that makes you act this way,that can be kept a secret but remember it truley does help when u tell someone else a piece of bad in your past.

RE: RE: Having problems with myself by .Roy on 10-23-2004 at 01:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by kangie

you are right...

Oh and ADAM.. stop watching Hey Arnold....