Shoutbox

MSN Messenger 7 & Plus's New Version Compatibility - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: MSN Messenger 7 & Plus's New Version Compatibility (/showthread.php?tid=33308)

MSN Messenger 7 & Plus's New Version Compatibility by D2D on 10-19-2004 at 03:22 AM

i've installed the newer version of the messenger, i.e. 7.0.225(Beta) and messenger plus's lastest update.However, there was only one item comes out from the Plus menu of the messenger,"Compatibility", which suggests to download a newer version of Plus.So, is there a mistake of what i did or it's true that the Plus doesn't work on the lastest version of messenger 7.0.225 Beta ?

RE: MSN Messenger 7 & Plus's New Version Compatibility by RebelSean on 10-19-2004 at 03:25 AM

Messenger Plus! is not yet compatible with any Msn 7 Beta version, so basicaly all you can do is install both 6.2 and 7 and use plus! on 6.2 :)

RE: MSN Messenger 7 & Plus's New Version Compatibility by Pappapishu on 10-20-2004 at 01:02 PM

do none of the plus! features work on the newest version of (M)? I mean, mayb logs are kept but there are no sounds or sthg

RE: MSN Messenger 7 & Plus's New Version Compatibility by CookieRevised on 10-20-2004 at 01:06 PM

As Sean said, Plus! is not yet compatible with MSN Messenger 7. A new compatible release will be made. Be patient, it will come...

;)

RE: MSN Messenger 7 & Plus's New Version Compatibility by Pappapishu on 10-20-2004 at 01:08 PM

i know, i just wanted to know if any of them work currently