Shoutbox

Tutorials don't match Plus! window sections - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Tutorials don't match Plus! window sections (/showthread.php?tid=33346)

Tutorials don't match Plus! window sections by russpurinton on 10-20-2004 at 01:48 AM

Just installed Messenger Plus!. Really like the features it makes available. I've been trying to use the tutorial but it has been difficult because it seems that the descriptions used in the tutorial don't "match" what you see in the Plus! Preferences Window. The very first item in the tutorial is Logging and it tells you to go to the "Chats" section on the left side of the Preferences window. There is no "Chats" section. After checking I figured out that what they were referring to was in the "Logging" section, not the "Chats" section. It's as if the tutorial was written for a previous version of Messenger Plus! that is totally different from the most recent release. Almost all of the references in the tutorial DO NOT match the actual sections in Plus!. Is there any plans to update the tutorial. It's really frustrating when trying to learn a new add-on. :(

Russ

RE: Tutorials don't match Plus! window sections by Fraisie on 10-20-2004 at 02:29 AM

Hi !

We are fully aware of this. I was supposed to do them for may 2004, but we've been kinda busy since then. We are going to do them as soon as we have time !