Shoutbox

Help on Messenger - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Help on Messenger (/showthread.php?tid=33382)

Help on Messenger by ||SikdogS|| gRaNnY on 10-20-2004 at 07:42 PM

Well hi all....lol i got my Medal of Honor name on..lol...ok to the point..my messenger hasent been working for a long time...and now i got the new plus one...Just wondering if ya can help me little?...well thanks and talk later

GrAnNy

opps, forgot to type the problem....the problem is that i cant sign in  at my house...but when i go to my friends house or a cafe...i can y?
RE: Help on Messenger by Sunshine on 10-20-2004 at 07:43 PM

Download the newest MSN messenger..or reinstall it if you got the installationfile (of newest MSN) saved ;)

Also, can you list the plugins you've got?

RE: Help on Messenger by RebelSean on 10-20-2004 at 07:44 PM

Can you please give us more details on what you mean 'it's not working'. We need more details than that :).

Does it give you any error when you try and sign in??

RE: Help on Messenger by Kryptonate on 10-20-2004 at 07:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ||SikdogS|| gRaNnY
and now i got the new plus one...

Plus! isn't a stand alone messenger. Are you using a firewall or router? If so, be sure they let MSN Messenger access the internet.
RE: Help on Messenger by Menthix on 10-20-2004 at 07:47 PM

We will need more information to be able to give you some help.

• What version of Messenger do you use? (Open up MSN > click on "Help" and then "About").
  • What version of Messenger Plus! do you use? (Open up MSN > click on "Plus!" and then "About").
  • What Windows version do you run?
  • And most important: What is exactly the problem? You can't signin / MSN doesn't start up at all? Yuo can send and/or recieve messages? Do you get any (error)messages on your screen?

RE: Help on Messenger by ||SikdogS|| gRaNnY on 10-29-2004 at 04:58 PM

dunno about all that ...the error  is that it tell me that i cant log in cause the name is activated....but i can log in to other places....help

RE: Help on Messenger by matty on 10-29-2004 at 05:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ||SikdogS|| gRaNnY
dunno about all that ...the error  is that it tell me that i cant log in cause the name is activated....but i can log in to other places....help
What is the exact error number you get when you try to sign in.
It will start with 0x