Shoutbox

Increase amount of sendable smilies - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Increase amount of sendable smilies (/showthread.php?tid=33387)

Increase amount of sendable smilies by Tommy on 10-20-2004 at 07:55 PM

How is it possible to increase the amount of smilies sent at one point. After 5 Msn complains and says you can send amny more. Some people i know can do this i don't know why!!!!!!!!

Can someone please help?????????

Thanx Tommy

RE: Increase amount of sendable smilies by user27089 on 10-20-2004 at 07:58 PM

you can use stuffplug to do such a thing, it also allows you to view and have oversize emoticons and disables autocomplete, you can get it from here: http://www.stuffplug.com

RE: Increase amount of sendable smilies by marissa on 10-20-2004 at 07:59 PM

Well, in stuffplug ng theres a feature that does this. Custom emoticons right?

Download stuffplug ng at www.stuffplug.com dont forget the validation key:)

RE: Increase amount of sendable smilies by siebe on 10-22-2004 at 08:00 PM

The 5+ emoticons will only be visible on PCs who have SNG as well, though.

RE: Increase amount of sendable smilies by gnownoskcid on 10-23-2004 at 03:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by siebe
The 5+ emoticons will only be visible on PCs who have SNG as well, though.

:o!!!! are you sure? cuz i always thought they can see without because i always type long messages with emoticon fonts. Someone please confirm!
RE: Increase amount of sendable smilies by FrozernFire on 10-23-2004 at 05:54 AM

i don't think so. i use emotitext sometimes using custom emoticons and there are surely more than 5 of them. my contacts can see them perfectly

RE: RE: Increase amount of sendable smilies by Grue on 10-23-2004 at 06:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by FrozernFire
i don't think so. i use emotitext sometimes using custom emoticons and there are surely more than 5 of them. my contacts can see them perfectly

Its 5 different emotions that they wouldn't be able to veiw unless they have spng.
RE: Increase amount of sendable smilies by .Roy on 10-23-2004 at 06:10 AM

hmm where did you hear that Grue.... I am not sure that you are right... Can u give me a link to the site that told you it is or something.. Thanks in advance :-P

RE: Increase amount of sendable smilies by CookieRevised on 10-25-2004 at 03:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Grue
Its 5 different emotions that they wouldn't be able to veiw unless they have spng.
You can only send 5 Different Custom Emoticons at one time, unless both contacts have SPNG or any other plugin which disables this limit...

There is no limit on the amount of already build-in emoticons...

quote:
Originally posted by DureX
hmm where did you hear that Grue.... I am not sure that you are right... Can u give me a link to the site that told you it is or something.. Thanks in advance
Every good MSN related site will say this ;) BTW, even MSN Messenger says it when you try:

-
You can only send 5 different custom emoticons. Please delete 1 or more custom emoticons from your message.
-