Shoutbox

HALO 2 Leaked! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: HALO 2 Leaked! (/showthread.php?tid=33458)

HALO 2 Leaked! by michael_m91 on 10-22-2004 at 04:47 AM

See Attachment

RE: HALO 2 Leaked! by matty on 10-22-2004 at 04:56 AM

[Image: old_news.jpg]

RE: HALO 2 Leaked! by WDZ on 10-22-2004 at 04:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty
[Image: old_news.jpg]
lol... I was gonna post that... :p

Even though the news isn't that old, just about everyone has already heard about it... :-/
RE: HALO 2 Leaked! by michael_m91 on 10-22-2004 at 05:01 AM

oh...
* michael_m91 looks down in shame
I justy found in in an article and posted it :tears:

RE: HALO 2 Leaked! by matty on 10-22-2004 at 05:06 AM

its even on the internet, heres a screeny.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=326843]

Obviously there isn't any url, and the usful info that would aid you in finding it has been blurred out but still.

Note: If you are caught download/sharing this you will be prosecuted by Microsoft. You have been warned.

Obviously I haven't downloaded it because I don't have  ModChip in my XBox or a DVD Burner

RE: HALO 2 Leaked! by michael_m91 on 10-22-2004 at 05:09 AM

i dont want it, "Im ethical, i follow the law" but thats smart tohugh

RE: HALO 2 Leaked! by .Roy on 10-22-2004 at 05:21 AM

yes ive seen it on warez sites... and stuff like eMule

RE: HALO 2 Leaked! by michael_m91 on 10-22-2004 at 05:54 AM

What does warez mean? i've seen it everywhere saying "You shall not premote Warez"

RE: HALO 2 Leaked! by matty on 10-22-2004 at 05:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by michael_m91
What does warez mean? i've seen it everywhere saying "You shall not premote Warez"
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=warez
RE: HALO 2 Leaked! by Pyroteq on 10-22-2004 at 08:38 AM

i wouldnt download it anyway, i want my good english version not some crappy pirated french version

RE: HALO 2 Leaked! by .Roy on 10-22-2004 at 10:36 AM

warez are copyrighted stuff that people download..

for example when you download from kazaa a song like stacys mom its warez...

basically warez=illegal

but people do it anyway

RE: HALO 2 Leaked! by Joe on 10-22-2004 at 12:33 PM

I hate the fact that people can't wait for the release and they ruin the fun by using a crappy franch version.

RE: HALO 2 Leaked! by michael_m91 on 10-22-2004 at 02:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Knuckles
I hate the fact that people can't wait for the release and they ruin the fun by using a crappy franch version.

I am waitintg for the release, if you use the online version it ruins the suspence of the wait for you. I have it Pre ordered an i will NOT be playing halo until it comees out

RE: HALO 2 Leaked! by user27089 on 10-22-2004 at 05:37 PM

I have pre-ordered halo 2 and i'm having the day off school on Novermber 11th, i'm also going to the shopping centre at about 8 probably, I don't care what my mum says. That day will be the day where there will be the most absences ever. Employers and teachers will be expecting it, and will be surprised if three pupils or employees arrive at the school or workplace at all.

I think that at my school the teachers will be playing it in the staff room all day..

:p lol

RE: HALO 2 Leaked! by .Roy on 10-22-2004 at 07:04 PM

your teachers play halo.. ROFL.... When i was in school in California i wouldnt even think of that... Teachers are boring people who have nothing to do but teach... lol thats a teacher in my point of view.. i never really thought they would play xBox lol..... ROFLMAO i can see it now.. im playing against a teacher for some good grades :-D

then i see my report card with Straight As and my parents say good job but then they ask howd u get such good grades when all you do all day is play On your Xbox.... ROFLMAO

RE: HALO 2 Leaked! by Pyroteq on 10-23-2004 at 04:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
I have pre-ordered halo 2 and i'm having the day off school on Novermber 11th,

Bahahha it comes out on the 9th here and im taking a da off..2 days before you!!:p it really comes out on the 8th at 12:01 thier doing a midnight opening so thats still technically the 9th but im getting it then :refuck:
RE: HALO 2 Leaked! by michael_m91 on 10-23-2004 at 07:08 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Scone
days before you!! it really comes out on the 8th at 12:01 thier doing a midnight opening so thats still technically the 9th but im getting it then 

It comes out on the ninth here two, why would it be at 12:01 stores arnt opene then are they?
RE: HALO 2 Leaked! by CookieRevised on 10-25-2004 at 02:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by michael_m91
why would it be at 12:01 stores arnt opene then are they?
quote:
days before you!! it really comes out on the 8th at 12:01 thier doing a midnight opening so thats still technically the 9th but im getting it then

And this kind of thing happens a lot for products with big hypes around them (see Harry Potter movies and stuff)

RE: HALO 2 Leaked! by user27089 on 10-26-2004 at 06:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DureX
your teachers play halo.. ROFL.... When i was in school in California i wouldnt even think of that... Teachers are boring people who have nothing to do but teach... lol thats a teacher in my point of view.. i never really thought they would play xBox lol..... ROFLMAO i can see it now.. im playing against a teacher for some good grades :-D

then i see my report card with Straight As and my parents say good job but then they ask howd u get such good grades when all you do all day is play On your Xbox.... ROFLMAO
Well they don't actually play on the xbox during school hours afaik, they may at home, I know that they have darts and stuff in the staff room though.. The teachers at my school are pretty cool and most of them have some time to talk to and joke with! I doubt that they would give you better grades if you beat them, IMO, I think that they would flunk you or something hehehe.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
I have pre-ordered halo 2 and i'm having the day off school on Novermber 11th,

Bahahha it comes out on the 9th here and im taking a da off..2 days before you!!:p it really comes out on the 8th at 12:01 thier doing a midnight opening so thats still technically the 9th but im getting it then :refuck:

To be honest I don't really care, because I can go any time in the day to buy halo 2 as I have a copy and it will be saved for me, the extra two days really won't make much of a difference, and I don't really see the point in going to buy something at midnight, if you really want something, then you should learn how to wait.

One last thing 12:01am = November 9th.. not the 8th ;)
RE: HALO 2 Leaked! by marissa on 10-26-2004 at 08:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DureX

Traxor said that stuff because it was in a flash once posted on these forums.
I always feel bad when peoples things get leaked... :undecided: Poor halo2 creaters :cry:

and that the things french...pff

RE: HALO 2 Leaked! by Jhrono on 10-27-2004 at 08:07 PM

i've decided to buy halo;)...do you know if there's a portuguese release date or is it the same?:)

RE: HALO 2 Leaked! by user27089 on 10-27-2004 at 08:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by johny
i've decided to buy halo;)...do you know if there's a portuguese release date or is it the same?:)

I'm sure that its the same day as everywhere else in Europe, November 11th, although it might only be britain that has that release date, because Scone gets it on the 9th and he's from Belgium or somewhere I think, but I'm not sure. Anyway, it should be out around the same time as everywhere else anyway.
RE: HALO 2 Leaked! by Jhrono on 10-27-2004 at 08:33 PM

i have been on the net and i've seen some cool Scr Shots...it must be great...can't wait:)

RE: HALO 2 Leaked! by overlord on 10-27-2004 at 09:10 PM

i have the special edition preordered but i have played the multiplayer in one of the leaked versions on my friends xbox u know just outa curiousity...it was in french anyway