Shoutbox

[split] Becoming MSN Messenger beta tester - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: [split] Becoming MSN Messenger beta tester (/showthread.php?tid=33528)

[split] Becoming MSN Messenger beta tester by stuartbennett on 10-23-2004 at 07:32 AM

Official MSN Messenger 7 Beta Tester
how do i become one of them?

RE: [split] Event log being totally empty by Tochjo on 10-23-2004 at 09:46 AM

This question was answered in the Microsoft chat session that took place recently.

quote:
Jon_MSN (Expert)
Q: How can I join the MSN Messenger Beta?
A: For those that are not yet a beta tester and enjoying this chat. You can nominate yourself by going to beta.microsoft.com and logging in with your passport. Then type the guestID of MSNBeta (Case sensitive), click on survey and fill out the nomination survey. We will then review it and accept.

RE: [split] Becoming MSN Messenger beta tester by um............... on 10-27-2004 at 11:15 AM

can anyone sign up?

RE: [split] Becoming MSN Messenger beta tester by Mr.T on 10-27-2004 at 11:38 AM

http://www.icycomputers.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=241

:d there you go :D

RE: [split] Becoming MSN Messenger beta tester by Anubis on 10-27-2004 at 11:39 AM

quote:
Originally posted by um...............
can anyone sign up?
Yup, Microsoft want people from a wide audiance to comment. From the most computer illiterate user to the most advaced programmer...
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.T

http://www.icycomputers.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=241
No, this is really useless...just register as Tochjo said...it's easier...and official!
RE: [split] Becoming MSN Messenger beta tester by user27089 on 10-27-2004 at 11:50 AM

where do i apply to start testing msn i forgot the url :$

RE: [split] Becoming MSN Messenger beta tester by Mr.T on 10-27-2004 at 11:51 AM

ok as a actually tester of msn

if u sign up, you wont become a msn tester.... i duno how simple to make that :D

RE: [split] Becoming MSN Messenger beta tester by user27089 on 10-27-2004 at 11:52 AM

dude, just give me the url ¬_¬

RE: [split] Becoming MSN Messenger beta tester by Mr.T on 10-27-2004 at 11:54 AM

beta.microsoft.com :S

RE: [split] Becoming MSN Messenger beta tester by stuartbennett on 10-31-2004 at 05:59 PM

thanks Mr T i have tried both the survey @ beta.microsoft.com and the icycomputers competition hopefully one of them will result in me becoming a beta tester.

RE: [split] Becoming MSN Messenger beta tester by um............... on 11-06-2004 at 04:08 AM

msn it sucks (maby cose i'm an aussie) they wont accept my naoimtation forms it sucks
i've enterd them comp twice and gone to microsoft beta at least 50 times

RE: RE: [split] Becoming MSN Messenger beta tester by Hank on 11-06-2004 at 04:24 AM

quote:
msn it sucks (maby cose i'm an aussie) they wont accept my naoimtation forms it sucks
i've enterd them comp twice and gone to microsoft beta at least 50 times

i wouldnt worry bout it, every MSN Messenger is leaked anyway :) . i  signed up a week ago but nothing back ,  an Just cause your Australian makes No diff, im Aussie to,  im sure if Microsoft only let americans beta tested there Software they'd be taken to court over it,
RE: [split] Becoming MSN Messenger beta tester by EvilSeph on 11-06-2004 at 04:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.T
ok as a actually tester of msn

if u sign up, you wont become a msn tester.... i duno how simple to make that :D

That's complete and utter nonesense, please don't go around spreading false information like this unless you have proof. I signed up and became a MSN Messenger beta tester. Others signed up and they became testers too. How did you become one if you didn't sign up then?
RE: [split] Becoming MSN Messenger beta tester by um............... on 11-06-2004 at 05:42 AM

i've signed up many time using many acounts still ain't a beta tester
(at least 50 times)
true that evry one gets leaked so it don't really matter toooooo much if u arn't 

ps. Demandred if ur a beta tester u get things like free packs of the
"packs" (on the tool bar of messenger ) they get free pins and stuff also u can't get blocked from using messenger "happened to 7"

RE: RE: [split] Becoming MSN Messenger beta tester by Hank on 11-06-2004 at 07:27 AM

quote:
(at least 50 times)
true that evry one gets leaked so it don't really matter toooooo much if u arn't 

"packs" (on the tool bar of messenger ) they get free pins and stuff also u can't get blocked from using messenger "happened to 7"

They get it For Free To TEST ONLY, they still have to pay for it like everyone else when Final Comes out
RE: [split] Becoming MSN Messenger beta tester by EvilSeph on 11-06-2004 at 05:49 PM

quote:
(at least 50 times)

Actually, no you don't. Only a select few beta testers actually get access to premium content. Sometimes and only sometimes all Beta Butterflies are included in testing oppurtunities, but most of the time it's a select few.

As for signing up 50 times, don't. You're just filling up the database with worthless data. Sign up once and wait. If you don't get in, you weren't chosen. That's life, live with it.
RE: [split] Becoming MSN Messenger beta tester by um............... on 11-07-2004 at 03:13 AM

worthless :@ u calling me worthless

nar jks i probly should only sign up every week or so

RE: [split] Becoming MSN Messenger beta tester by CookieRevised on 11-08-2004 at 02:42 AM

quote:
nar jks i probly should only sign up every week or so
or maybe you're already banned from the beta testing program because you're continue to sign upflood?
RE: [split] Becoming MSN Messenger beta tester by um............... on 11-10-2004 at 09:56 AM

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr crap
mabie when i up grade something thell let me in?
I HOPE THEY AINT BLOCKED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1